Chapter 34- Get Away

2 months later...
I can't believe we're actually doing this... "WE'RE IN AUSTRALIA!"
"No shit Sherlock!"
Me, Chai and Sam had decided to go on holiday to Australia for a few weeks. Chloe had school and ZALFIE had too many meetings. I asked Gabby but she was going to America with her mum.
"When we get back it'll be Christmas soon"
"I know, I don't even know who I need to buy presents for."
I guess I'd not got over Joe yet. We hadn't spoken since the break up and it broke my heart. I didn't know what to do with myself and I ended up filming videos of me singing sad songs to upload.
Most of my viewers noticed I wasn't happy. They commented saying I looked depressed and to take a break if I wasn't happy.
"I wanna meet the janoskians!"
"Chai, Australia is a pretty big place I don't think it's that easy to bump into them on the street..."
'@JessieeeG: @MyNamesChai hopes to bump into the @janoskians on the street if he's lucky;)'
'@janoskians: If you're in Australia we're up for that! @JessieeeG ;)'
"It might just be your lucky day Chai boy!"
"Can you do that with 5SOS and all?!"
"I could DM Ashton but I haven't spoken to him in a while"
Since Joe partly blamed Ashton for the break up we would not speak as much.
'Hey Ash, I'm in Australia atm and Chai wants to see you guys!x'
'Were playing a concert tonight you should come along just tell the guard you're name and he'll bring you to us! Xx'
"5SOS concert tonight anyone?"
"I love you! I'm not using you for your fame though I promise"
"I know, I'd probably do it anyway"
We got a taxi to our hotel and went and sorted ourselves out
'@MyNamesChai: IM SEEING 5SOS TONIGHT!!!!!!! Ly @JessieeeG'
I laughed at his excitement. "Omg, Ashton just followed me on Twitter!"
"I wanna Ashton follow too!" Sam said fake pouting.
"Tonight if you're lucky!"
Chai's P.O.V
'Hi Chai, hear you're a big fan;) I was planning on getting Jessie to come on stage tonight and sing something what'd you think?'
'See this is the point where I turn into a lil fanboy! But yeah I mean she'll do it I think'
'Haha! Then I'll see you tonight'
I couldn't quite believe we'd actually come to Australia. It was mainly for Jessie's benefit since she had been quite distant lately. I knew she hadn't spoken to anyone for a while apart from the people that actually went to visit her.
Paige's funeral was hard hitting. Her mum didn't show but her dad did to show his respects but he didn't stay long at all. Jessie made a speech.
"Sometimes it's the innocent ones that get burnt"
That line stuck in my head since the moment she said it. We decided to explore because none of us had been to Australia before. "ITS HER!"
We turn around and there are a group of girls coming towards. "Look if you're here to hate just leave."
"We're not haters, we love you!"
Jessie looked surprised. She hadn't had anyone approach her like this in a while. "Oh, wow seriously?"
"Yeah, can we please have a picture with Sam and Chai too?"
"Sure" We took a few pictures with the girls and then they left. I saw a few tears roll down Jessie's cheeks.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm just so used to be hated, I wasn't expecting to have anyone left that actually still liked me."
When her and Joe broke up, she got more hate than before because she got the blame for the breakup. Even though it was Joe's fault but he had a huge fan base that she couldn't compete with him.
'@JessieeeG: I wish everyone was as nice as the girls I just met <3'
'@SuggShannon: You broke Joe's heart why should we be nice to you?! @JessieeeG'
'@MyNamesChai: @SuggShannon actually it was Joe's fault and he broke her heart so she doesn't deserve any of this!'
'@Joe_Sugg: Please don't get involved with my fans... @MyNamesChai'
"Such a dick!"
"Chai it's fine I mean I'm over him"
"Don't lie we know you're not..."
"I'M OVER HIM OKAY?!!"
I stepped back. Sam had been keeping quiet for a while. "Dude are you okay?"
"Yeah... I'm just missing her"
"We all do mate"
Jessie's P.O.V
It wasn't a lie that I was pissed off with Joe's fans. '@Ashton5SOS: there's a special guest for tonight's concert ;) @JessieeeG'
'@5SOYT: Ugh I'm not sure if I won't to go now:/ @Ashton5SOS'
There it was another bit of hate. It was sad that I had become used to it. '@JessieeeG: What did I do to deserve this?'
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine" I snapped. I didn't mean to but this get away hadn't gone quite to plan.
"You know what? I'll be having that and you won't get it back unless it's something important!" Sam took my phone from my hands.
"What are you doing Sam?"
"We took this holiday to get away from all the issues back home, but being on Twitter and living it still isn't helping you."
"Thanks" I gave him a small smile.
Once we'd spent a while walking and we'd got some food we decided to head back to the hotel.
"How long have we got until the concert?"
"3 hours"
I quickly jumped into the shower as washed my hair. Once I finished I dried it and then curled it.
Since it was still quite warm outside I put on a summer dress. I put a minimal amount of makeup on to keep it natural. I took a selfie with the boys.
'@JessieeeG: 5SOS concert with my boys <3 @SamKingftw @MyNamesChai'
Sam wasn't lying when he said about keeping my one. Once I had posted the selfie he didn't let me even read any comments he just took my phone back.
"I'm so freaking excited!"
"Oh you lil fanboy"
We got a taxi to the arena where we made our way backstage. "Excuse me who are you?"
"Jessica Green, Ashton told me to come here"
"Oh yes follow me"
The security guard led us to the boys dressing room.
I had hardly walked into the room when I felt two muscular arms hug me and lift me up.
"Luke!"
He threw me over his shoulder and walked over to Ashton.
"Hi Jess"
"Hi Luke's butt cheek"
Finally he put me down and I gave Ashton a proper hug.
Chai and Sam were already in full conversation with Calum and Michael.
"Sam, can I pretty please have my phone?"
"Yeah"
"Why does he have your phone?"
"This is a get away from everything going on at home and not reading comments from haters is part of what I'm getting away from.
'@JessieeeG: Look who it is! @Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS'
We took selfies and then the boys had to go and get ready for their performance.
"We'll see you out there!"
"Front row"
'Is Jessie Green finally over her break up?'
"Take it back Sam" I thrust my phone at him and he shoved it in his pocket.
"Bloody news articles can't mind their own buisness..." I mumbled.
We were lead to our front row seats and the stage was all set up. Tonight I was going to forget about everything that was going on and enjoy myself.
Suddenly the boys all ran on stage and started performing. They sang 10 songs.
"Before our final song of the night, we have a special performance from a special girl and she has no idea about this. A few months ago she started a YouTube channel and she has one of the biggest rolled coaster rides in that time. I don't think I've seen anyone go through as much as she has in that period of time. Honestly she's one tough young lady. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks of her because we love her to pieces. JESSIE GREEN!"
Shit. I froze. Someone came over and started leading me to the stage and I didn't know what to do. "You can do it, I know you can" Chai said in my ear.
"Hi guys, I'm Jessie G"
I looked over the crowd, there were many faces of disgust and menacing eyes but there some glad to see me.
"This is Photograph by Ed Sheeran"
A/N:
Fast forward a couple of months and there you go. More dramas coming people! The 5SOS boys are back coz I love them so much and omg their new song 'She's Kinda Hot' is bae. And the Janoskians will be involved soon coz I love them too and I'm just a bit of fan girl for everyone😂 Please vote and comment and read!!!