"They've gone for rehearsel's"

"Good" He smirks, making my stomach flip, he grabs my hand, leading me onto his lap. I sit waiting for him to do something, but he suprises me "Kiss me Evie"

I happily oblige, quickly crashing my lips onto his. He response almost straight away, placing his hands on my hips. I had no clue where to put mine so I placed them onto his chest. Niall lets go of the kiss, making me whimper from loss of contact "Why did you stop?" My voice comes put raspier due to the kiss.

"I-i fogot that you know" Niall says looking away, almost embarrased.

"Niall I was only making out with you" I smile, and its true, like I want to loose my virginity in a bus.

"You are a" He asks, looking away again. I don't believe him! He really has started to believe what Brittany says.

"Please don't tell me you've been listening to Brittany" I frown, and he looks at me, quilt plain in his eyes "I do not go into the 5SOS bus to go and have sex with them all. They are my friends, not my sex buddies" I frown.

"I never assumed that" Niall says cupping my face with his hands "Its just I thought you and Michael, yeah it doesn't matter. I was stuiped for assuming that"

"Niall I would never go behind your back like that. I love you, and anyhow, if I were to loose my virginity out of everyone here I would prefer to loose it to you" I smile "Now can we stop talking about that, its starting to get akward. Can we just contine the make out?" I ask, and he smirks putting his hands back to my hips.

His lips crash back onto mine again, sparks erupting throughout my body. The kiss soon turns into a heavy make out, my hands soon make there way of his chest and into his hair. Without thinking I bite lighlty on his lip, causing a moan to escape his mouth. His tounge soon makes its way into my mouth, and I start rocking on his lap. I guess I remembered he liked that from the other night "What are you doing to me" Niall moans, causing me to shudder. His pants soon start to feel tight underneth me, making me feel a little uncomfortable "Sorry" Niall say, blushing "You defienlty have an effect on me. I think its best if we maybe stop there"

I nod and get of his lap sitting down next to him "What do you want to do?" I ask, he puts his arm back around me and pulls me closer to him. My phone vibrates before Niall can speak. I pick it up and look at the message.

From: Hemmo🐧

Are you still up for tonight?xx

"What are you doing with Luke tonight?" Niall ask, jealousy was clear in his tone.

I role my eyes and speak up "He asked Harry if I wanted to do something tonight while you guys were on stage. That's all Niall"

"Evie I wasn't assuming anything" Niall says, I nod, I knew he was but I couln't be bothered falling out with him.

"Alright. Im just going to text Luke" I smile and he nods.

To: Hemmo🐧

Yes, sounds good. What time do you want me to come over? x

"Remember the first time I went to your flat in London" I smile, turning the face him.

"Yes I remember that day very well" Niall smirks, running his fingers through his brown roots "I finally got to kiss you for the first time"

"You were my first kiss Niall" I smile, he smiles back and kisses me on my lips again.

"Please don't tell me that's all you two have done while we have been rehearsing" Louis moans as he come through the door with the rest of the boys "But we have great news"