Chapter 72

The books almost over, after what,  a year and a half its almost completed. Wow.

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments, I appreciate is so damn much :)

//

"Why did you fuck someone behind my back last night?" I spit, grabbing Michael's hand again.

"W-wha? H-how?" He stutters.

"Three fucking words Niall. Video, Leaked, Twitter...Every fucking person in the world has fucking seen you fucking that fucking girl behind my fucking back" I cry, my legs start to go jelly like, Michael wraps his arms around me, trying to support me.

"I-I don't..I-Im so sorry"

"Why did you do it, why would you do it?" I cry, I can't be strong anymore, my hearts hurting, physically.

"I don't know, I was thinking straight, I was pissed out of my head" He trembles, tears starting to fall down his cheeks. I can't bare to see him like this..but I can't feel sorry.

"That's not good enough. I was pissed for the first time last night Niall too...did you see me fucking having sex last night with some random boy no. Am I not good enough? Wait hold on..am I NOT good enough in bed for you? I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm self conscience, I'm sorry I've only given my self to you twice. Is that what you wanted? A fucking fuck buddy?"

"I'm not in it for the fucking sex, I'm in it because I fucking love you, I owe my whole fucking life to you.."

"Save it..Niall, this breaks me..we-"

"Don't say it"

"We are o-over..over" As 'over' leaves my mouth he falls to the floor. I probably would have too, but Michael had his arms around me, keeping me up "Michael, please take me away" I cry.

He whispers 'Okay' and helps me walk out of the room. He closes the door and pulls me into a hug.

"I know that was hard, but you did good there baby" He whispers.

"Michael I just want it all to go away, take it away please" I cry.

"If I could I really would baby, but I can't..is there anything else I can do?"

"Kiss me again" I whimper, he looks down at me almost confused "Just kiss me again, please"

He leans down and places his lips on mine. I know I'll regret this, but I'm single and hurt. I really don't give a shit. I want Michael, hopefully just as much as he wants me.

I bite down on his lip causing him to let a little moan escape into my mouth. Fuck, it was sexy.

"I would like to say lets take this to the bedroom, because you are a fucking turn on. But that's probably disrespectful and the guys-"

"I can't carry on being sad. I need to move on and have fun" I say "So what do you say Michael..we will have to be quiet?" I smirk.

"I need to admit something.." Michael begins, and I look away I'm being stupid "Look at me...What I was going to say was I think you look incredibly sexy in my top, and I will quite happily fuck you because it's something I've wanted to do for a while"

"Your so embarrassing" I giggle "How are we going to get pass the boys?"

"We just walk in and go straight into my room..if they say anything I will just say you don't want to talk about it until later" He says, but then smirks "C'mon baby girl"

He grabs my hand and we walk over to 5SOS's room. Michael lets go of my hand and gets the key.

I feel like I am only doing this to get back at Niall..I don't want that. But right now I don't care what happens, as long as I can get my mind of reality anything is fine with me.