Chapter 28

( Brittany )

Evie's POV:

"OH MY GOD ITS NIALL HORAN!" Brittany screeches suddenly making us all jump.

"Brittany!" Paul snaps, while I cock a eyebrow up at her.

"ITS NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION!" She screams yet again "NIALL HUG ME!" She yells, and my eyes widen as Brittany runs to Niall, who had a angry expression on his face.

Paul quickly grabs Brittany and gently pulls her back, while Niall narrows his eyes at her "Please be a little quieter!" He hisses. I can't believe how he's acting.

"So" Brittany shrugs "I won the competition, your meant to be paying attention to me!" We all stare at her, and Niall yet again narrows his eyes at her.

"Niall it's fine" I whisper "remember what I said"

He shakes his head at me, not agreeing with the statement I had made only a few minutes ago.

"Hi!" I sweetly smile at the other girl "I'm Evie" I hold my hand out waiting for her to shake it, which she does.

"Hi!" She smiles back "I'm Poppy!" Her blue eyes glistening.

"It's nice to meet you!" I smile.

"I thought only two of us won the competition?" Brittany says, completely ignoring Poppy when she was about to speak.

I narrow my eyes at her this time, and Niall frowns at her.

"Evie didn't enter the competition she's already touring with One Direction as well" Paul tells Brittany, and I smile a little glad that Brittany wasn't the only girl I was going to be stuck with.

"Ew, so you mean I'm going to be sharing a bus with... Her" Brittany looks at me up and down "I mean look at what she's wearing!"

Everyone looks at my clothes, which I also do. I don't look that bad do I?

"I think she looks beautiful!" Poppy smiles, and I smile back.

"No one cares about your opinion" Brittany rudely remarks.

"Well I do" which I throw back in her face, and Niall grips me tighter.

"Can you think before you talk to my girlfriend please!" Niall growls.

"Oh my gosh!" Brittany squeals pathetically "I'm so sorry Niall! I didn't know! I love you! I'm sorry!"

"Oh Brittany shut your fog horn!" I snap, causing Niall and the boys including Poppy to snicker.

"Hi Poppy!" Niall smiles and let's go of me to give her a friendly hug.

"Hi Niall!" She grins.

Niall shakes Brittany's hand stiffly and then pushes her away when she try's to hug him.

"Hello Brittany" Niall says with no emotion, clearly showing he was angry at her, and walks back over to me, putting a arm around me.

The rest of 1D and 5SOS then introduced themselves to Poppy and Brittany, while Niall stayed back, keeping his arm around me.

"I hate it when fans are like this" Niall whispers "I'm sorry you got treated like that"

"Yeah well I have been treated worse. So to be honest I don't care" which was the truth I didn't care, but then I do. I don't know anymore.

"Well we were going for breakfast" Luke speaks, pausing to run his fingers through his hair "Poppy, Brittany, do you guys want to come?"

Poppy nods, and Brittany flicks her hair and begins to talk "Yes. Hold on do I need to pay?" She says, putting her hands on her cheeks, like she had forgotten something.