Chapter 7

Evie's POV:

I screamed as I get dragged to the bedroom, and get pushed on the bed. Heavy kisses get planted onto my neck up to my jawline.

It stops, and I see the outline of the person in the dark. His face get closer to mine and starts kissing me. I start squirming and manage to break free.

I run towards the stairs. Racing down them as fast as I could, finally reaching the door. "EVIE" the deep voice shouts. It wasn't like my step-fathers voice.

I opened the door and ran throughout the dark into the forest. I could hear him behind me. It felt as if he was getting closer and I was getting slower. I screamed and screamed help, until I fell and heard a bone snap in my ankle "OWH" I screeched in pain.

The person caught up with me and began to laugh and I winced in pain "Your mine now Evie Matthews"

"NIALL!!!" I screamed and woke up. Hold on where am I, why did I scream for Niall? To my relief Gemma ran in.

"Evie! Are you ok" Gemma asked while rushing over to me, to my relief it was all a dream, or maybe a past memory?

"Yeah, I think so" I said, then changing my mind "no, I'm never going to be ok. Gemma I want Niall" I asked, hold on Niall, why the hell did I just say that?

"I can ring him if you want?" She asked rubbing my back "hold on"

Niall's POV:

I got woken up to my phone ringing.

Caller: Gem Styles;)

"Hello?" I say, half asleep.

"Hi, sorry Niall I know your asleep, but would you mind coming over?" Gemma asks, why would she want me to come over?

"Sure, but why?" I ask.

"It's Evie, she's really shook up and is asking for you" and with that something clicked.

"Ok, ok, I'll be there in a few" I say and end the call. I rush over to my wardrobe and grab a pair of joggers and a top and put them on. I couldn't be bothered with my hair, so I put my white Supras on, took my car keys and drove to Gemma's.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I got out of my car and ran over to the front door. Luckily Gemma left the door open so I could go in.

I ran up the stairs to Evie's room and walked over to her.

Evie's POV:

"Niall!" I shout, I didn't care that we weren't friends, but he looked just as happy to see me. He walked over to my bed and sat on it.

"What's up?" He asked slowly rubbing my back, trying to stop me from crying. I look at him, this is when I felt something, did I really like this boy so much?

"Niall" I said, he looked at me "I had the most awful dream" and with that he pulled me into a hug.

"It will be ok, I promise" he said, while I burred my head into his chest. I felt safe around Niall, which made me feel relaxed. With that I felt myself fall into a dreamless sleep.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

My eyes started to flutter as bright lights hit them from my open window. I got up and put a pair of black skinny pants and a white top. I walked downstairs and ate a bowl of cereals and then made my way back upstairs to get me phone.

"Evie!" I hear Gemma shout from her room.

I walked over to her room and opened the door "Yes" I say.

"I need to ask you a question" She asked.

"Ok" I said.

"When you fainted, I rolled you over and well your shirt rolled up and there was huge bruises all over your stomach" she asked.

"They are fine" I said, I could feel my body tensing.

"Evie what happened to you?" Gemma asked.

"I will only tell you if you swear you won't tell anyone" I said.

"I swear, Evie" she replied.

I closed the door, and sat on her bed. Tears stared to swell in my eyes.

A huge lump appeared in my throat, and I started to tell her what really happened to me all my life.