Chapter 34

3.2k whattttt!!!

I just want to say thank you so much for all the comments I really appreciate them all:)

Please remember to vote I really want to get to 200 votes:)

You can follow me if you want...

Twitter - lookitzniall

Instagram - horanmyclifford

-

Evie's POV:

"Does the bus stay at the stadium?" I ask Niall while putting the last bit of clothing into my suitcase.

"Yea. Unless something changes" he shrugs, zipping his case up "Are you coming to watch us preform tonight?"

"Well I figured if I'm going to watch 5SOS I'll stick around and watch you guys as well" I smirk, now zipping up my case.

"Great" he smirks back "and Evie, sorry your birthday isn't a normal one. I mean if you had a different boyfriend you probably would have been taken out to a restaurant-"

"Niall it doesn't matter, I'm not bothered about that. I don't need all that, nobody's ever done that before, and it's all a little bit cheesy. Niall I get to see my favourite band preform in sound check and on stage tonight, and I get to see One Direction preform tonight as well. That's one hell of a birthday treat. For me anyway. So what's your tour called?"

He let out a sigh, and stood up "The tours called 'Where We Are'"

"Sounds good" I smile. Grabbing my phone of the bed. Two unread messages showed up "wait how did Morgan get my new number?"

"She texted you on your old phone the other day, so I sent her a message back giving her your new number"

"Oh right thanks. I see you didn't leave her with her old caller id"

"Morgiemoo, is a little bit 'cheesy'"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at my phone.

From: Morgan

HIII. Niall said this is your new number:) XXX

From: Unknown Number

Hey Evie, it's Alex:)

To: Morgan

Hey, and yeah it is. Hope your okay:) xx

To: Alex

Hey

"C'mon, we need to go, we have soundchecks to do" An older voice shouts. Paul maybe?

"We better go Evie, are you packed?"

"Yeah" I smile, grabbing my bag and lunging it out of the bedroom into the lounge.

"I was just tellin' the boys, you and 5SOS are sharing a van to the stadium" The man I remember 'Paul' as "5SOS have just gone down, so we might as well start it head down. Brittany and Poppy went down with them"

"Alright let's go then" Harry says, sounding a little agitated.

-

"THE BOYS ARE COMING OUT" Hundreds of voices scream from behind of the hotel doors.

"We want a clean cut, straight threw. We are running late" Paul says, while opening the doors.

"We are running late, so the guys won't be able to stop" Paul shouts, and we quickly hurry down the aisle.