Chapter 42

HEY I HAVE OVER 5K READS!

Thank you:))

Please remember to vote at the end of each chapter:)

Ly all❤️

Follow me - Twitter - horan4clifford

Instagram - horanmyclifford

AND HERE IS A SUPER LONG UPDATE TO CELEBRATE:))

-

Evie's POV:

"GUYS WE HAVE NO MILK!" Someone shouts from the kitchen. Pretty confused I open up the curtain from around the bed, realizing that I was in 5SOS's bus and that last night was not a dream, it's 100% reality. That sucks. I'm determined this is not going to get to me. Niall doesn't matter anymore...

"What's up?" I ask Luke as I walk into the kitchen.

He looks at me twice before standing up "You look... Erm nice. Wait isn't that Michael's top? How come your not in 1D's bus? Wait I'm confused?!"

I sign and walk over to the seats, Luke following me "I mean I have no problem with you being here, but I'm confused"

"I'm here because the whole of the 1D boys were drunk last night, and well Niall I guess you could say drunk cheated on me last night" I close my eyes and keep the tears in.

"Shit" Luke whispers "That's messed up. I'm so sorry"

"It's fine Luke. Anyway, how are you are you after yesterday"

"Good, I guess"

"You do know you could make some toast if you were hungry. I think me and Michael used the last bit of the milk last night for you" I shrug, crossing my legs on the sofa thing.

"We have no Vegemite and if I'm having toast I need that. I'll just go hungry" Luke groans. I laugh and him, while the rest of 5SOS make their way into the living area.

"MY EYES" I screech, covering them with my hands "NAKED CALUM AT 9 IN THE MORNING I DO NOT NEED THAT!" All I get from that is high pitched laughing, and Luke chuckling next to me.

"He's decent" Ashton says, and I slowly remove my hands from my face.

"What are you guys up to today? You have a show tonight don't you?"

"Yea. You up to anything today?" Michael says "I have something that Matt told me to give you. Sorry I forgot" he says pulling a white piece of paper out of the back of his phone case.

"Thanks, I guess" Carefully unfolding the piece of white paper, sure enough his number was on there, and the words 'Text Me' written in blue pen "Mikey, could you go fetch my phone from my bed?" I ask, sticking my bottom lip out.

He rolls his eyes, and turns around "EVIE, NIALL'S PHONING" He shouts from probably where my bed was, he emerges from the bed area and gives me my phone. I declined the call, and looked at my lockscreen, full of messages and missed phone calls. Great.

"I'm not speaking to him" I sigh, putting Matts number into my phone, saving it under 'Matt Evans' and quickly text him.

"I think you should phone him, he was drunk after all. He's probably worried to where you are" Calum says, and Luke agrees "Or you could go and talk to him" Luke adds.

"I guess I would prefer to talk to him" I sigh "Michael I'm borrowing your top"

"Alright" He grins sheepishly "Do you want one of us to come with you?"