Chapter 24

Niall's POV:

Evie was right that were gonna find out one way or another, but they shouldn't have found out like this. I walk over to the nearest sofa and sit down. I had a quick glance of everyone is the room, they still have shocked expressions on their faces.

We sat in quiet for at least five minutes, until Harry walked out of the room and into one of the bedrooms.

"Niall I know it's none of our business but how did Evie's step-father abuse her, Harry won't tell us?" Someone asked.

"Look how many times, I'm not aloud to say"

"Niall just tell them" Evie whispers while walking into the room and sitting next to me "it's fine, like you said it's better they know"

"Babe it's not my call you should probably tell them"

"C'mon guys this is unfair, she's only just told Harry and already we are being nosy. Evie you don't need to tell us" Liam says.

"No, no it's fine, you guys should know..."

Evie's POV:

That's it, I've told them, everything, basically my whole life story.

"I-I can't believe it. That's disgusting. He's disgusting" Someone said, I couldn't make out who because of my sobs.

"Shh, don't cry, your safe now ok, your step father won't find you. We will make sure of it ok!" Niall says while pulling me closer to him, and wrapping an arm around my back.

Did I believe that? Am I really ever going to be safe?

"Where's Harry?" I ask, wiping my eyes.

"He walked into that bedroom" Ashton replies, pointing to the room.

"I better go talk to him" I say. I get out of Niall's grip and walk slowly over to the room Harry's in.

"H-Harry" I call out, into a pitch black room.

"What?" Harry sniffs from the corner of the room.

"Are you ok? Can I speak to you?" I ask, shutting the door behind of me.

"Turn the light on then"

I walk back over to the door and feel around for the light switch, the bright light suddenly surprising me

I scan the room quickly until my eyes catch Harry in the corner of the room, head in knees. I slowly walk over to him and kneel down.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper, and sit down next to him "Harry?"

He slowly lifted his head up, until both of our green eyes met, although his eyes were a lot more redder than mine.

"I'm sorry Evie. I'm sorry for everything. I've been pretty horrible to you. As soon as you got here I said some pretty awful stuff, and I regret it all, everything. Your step-father shouldn't be aloud to walk this earth after what he's done"

"Harry, you don't need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault! You didn't know. Look I'm fine now. I'm the happiest I've ever been all my life, and Styles I love you"

"I love you too Matthews"

"Good, c'mon I'm hungry!" I say while standing up and grabbing Harry's arm, trying to pull him up.

"Ok, I'm coming" he replies, grabbing my hand to pull himself up.

"Harry, can you promise me one thing?" I ask while we walk over to the door.

"Yes"

"Can we not talk about my past anymore, let's focus on the future"

"Sounds like a plan, sure"