Chapter 6

( Morgan and Alex )

Evie's POV:

"Evie..." Gemma asked.

"Yeah" I returned.

"You know the first day you were here..." She asked, stopping.

"Keep going" I said.

"You said you have heard worse, you also showed up with bruises and cuts on your face. What happened to you before you came to live with us Evie? You can talk to me I won't tell anyone anything if you don't want me too" she said stopping the car as we arrived home.

"I don't really want to talk about it" I said getting out of the car and walking to the front door. It was almost five in the afternoon and already I was tired.

"Evie get back in the car, I want to take you out. Remember when I said I wanted to set you up with someone!" Gemma shouted.

Immediately, Niall came into my mind. That was wired I thought of about him so often. I dont know why, and he probably thinks I'm weird anyway.

"But I thought I was just going to be us two" I said.

"Well..." She said.

"Gemma what have you planned" I said.

"Weeeeell I thought that we could go out, to a place that a lot of teenagers hang out. You know like a teenage club thing and we could find you someone there. And then come back home and watch a movie with the boys?" She said.

"And Harry's alright with this" I said arms crossed.

"Well that's the thing, all the boys know apart from Harry" Gemma said unsurely.

"I don't think tonight's a good idea. Thanks for the offer to come out but I don't think I want a boyfriend yet" I said shaking my head.

"Well either come out now our watch a movie with me and the boys later, your decision" Gemma says.

"I'll watch a movie later then" I said. I really didn't want to go out to a club. And I also didn't want to be in Harry's presents.

"Ok, cool. So Evie why don't you want a boyfriend?" Gemma asked walking over to me. I felt my cheeks going red. Yet again Niall came in my mind. "Or, do you already like someone" Gemma winked at me. I looked at the ground. "Well who is it?"

"Urm" I said feeling my cheeks burn "erh, maybe?" I said.

"Hmmm, is it a certain boy who choked when he saw you?" Gemma asked. I looked at her and blushed "I don't believe it you fancy Niall! How cute" she said "I'm gonna get you two on a date"

I just hoped that Gemma didn't tell Niall that I liked him. I don't even know how I started liking him.

Me and Gemma walked in the house. Des, well dad left a note on the side, which I picked up and read "I've gone out with a couple of friends, I should be back later tonight - Dad"

"Ok" Gemma said "the boys are going to arrive at half six, that gives us enough time to get things ready" she said.

I felt awful, and was really hungry "Gemma I'm going to get dressed" I said and rushed up the stairs and put a pair of leggings on and the jumper that reminded me of Niall on. And started to walk down the stairs. Black dots started to appear in my eyes "GEMMA!" I screamed before fainting.

"Evie? Can you hear me?" I heard a faint voice ask.

I opened my eyes to see Gemma looking over me.

"Evie, are you ok? When was the last time you ate food?" She asked looking worried.

The door opened, and five boys walked in. I could see Niall walking over to us "Whats wrong?" He asked Gemma, he had a concerned look in his eyes.

"Evie fainted and fell down the stairs" Gemma replys.

"Are you ok Evie?" He asked while giving me his hand to help me up. I took it, something felt different when I touched his hand.

"Thanks" I reply "And I'm ok"

"Niall, go take Evie into the kitchen and make her some food, she has not eaten properly in days" Gemma says.

I followed Niall into the kitchen and started making some food.

Harry's POV:

"What happened to you know" i said, clearly meaning I wasn't bothered but interested, while walking over to Niall, and looking at Evie who was eating at the table.

"Evie, and nothing that concerns you" he replied.

"She my half-sister" I explained back getting a little annoyed.

"Yeah well you don't seem bothered. Like I said you've been awful to her ever since she got here" he replied, turning his back to me and walking over to Evie.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted after him, I knew full well what was wrong with him, he has feelings for her.

Niall's POV:

"What was wrong with Harry" Evie asked looking up at me. Boy was she beautiful.

"Oh nothing" I said, lying.

"Oh, ok" She said and continued eating.

My phone started buzzing, so I looked at it.

From: Louis Tommo

Heyy! Nialler we are just about to watch the film, get you and your crush down here;)

I laughed at this, yes Louis knew I fancied Evie, well sort of he guessed. "Hey Evie, we are about to watch the film, ready to come?" I ask.

"Yeah" she replies and gets up.

Gemma's POV:

"Hey Lou, I need to tell you something. But you can't tell any of the boys especially Niall" I say to Louis.

"Ok! I promise" Louis says as is eyes light up.

"Well you know Evie" I start, before Louis interrupts me.

"Also, you know Niall" he says.

"Shh, Lou" I say.

"I know a secret too, Niall told me not to tell anyone, hold on did he tell you?" Louis says completely off track to what I was talking about.

"No, Evie told me a secret and it involves, well, Niall" I say.

"Wait... Oh my god! I don't believe it" he begins.

"What!" I shout.

"They fancy each other" Louis begins.