Chapter 27

Harry's POV:

"This is it Harry, my stepfathers coming"

The tears started to slowly fall down her cheeks, I had no way of comforting her, I didn't know what to say. And to be honest I'm surprised she's even hugging me after the way I acted yesterday. But I need to say something, something that might make her feel a little safe.

"I promise he won't touch or come near you, we are all here to protect you. You will not be left alone what so ever. As long as you are with one of us you'll be safe. And Evie" I begin.

"Y-yes?" She stutters.

"I'm so sorry" I say, looking down into her green eyes.

"I know you are. Thank you" She smiles, putting her head back into my chest "I forgive you" She whispers.

I look up over to where the boys were, Niall smiled and nodded, causing me to smile back. We really need to figure out a way to keep Evie safe, who she needs to stay near (well any of us) and who she stays with when we are performing on stage. I suppose it can be sorted out later.

Evie's POV:

In a way I'm happy that I have made up with Harry, but then again I'm not. He really did scare me, and I really didn't like the way he acted when I told him to stop. But I suppose it's for the best that I make up with him, I know he's sorry, and I know it takes him a while to accept what's happening. I give him credit for that. But still, that was not the way he was supposed to act, that was selfish, and evil. But something prevents me from feeling like that, I have to stop feeling angry at him, it's like I'm being compelled to forgive him.

I let go of the hug and wipe my eyes.

"Bye Gemma" Ashton says, putting my phone back on the table "Gemma told me Evie, are you gonna tell the others?"

"Yes, I guess" I walk away from Harry and over to Niall, I faintly smile at him and turn and face the others, leaning my back against him, while two hand wrap around my waist "Gemma met my stepfather yesterday. He asked where I was and why I wasn't in London. She didn't say anything to him, but she told me that most people know who I am now, and that I'm touring with you guys, and that he can easily find out where I am, by looking in the newspaper, or asking a fan, or even anyone"

"What's happening" Luke asks, while Calum and him walk out of the bedroom "Who are you talking about?"

"My stepfather, he's coming to find me" I frown.

"Oh" Zayn speak out, coming out of the bathroom.

"Well now we are all together, we might as well talk about arrangement of who's with Evie, when 5SOS are on stage, and when we are on stage. Who she stays with when we have interviews. But it's up to Evie, you can choose someone to stay with when we aren't around, and someone when 5SOS aren't around" Liam states.

"Why do I have to choose I feel mean" I pout "but I guess Niall and Michael, and for back up Ashton and Harry"

"That was going to be my next question, back up" Liam smiles "But your already on my case. So are you guys ok with that, but mainly Niall and Michael, is that ok?"

"Yeah, well she is my girlfriend" Niall grins, putting his chin on my head.

"And she is one of my best friends" Michael also grins "So I'm here for you Evie"

"Thank you" I smile at him.

"Well that's set whose for breakfast?" Liam asks.

"Me, but I need to get changed first, and Michael needs to sort his hair out" I grin.