Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

"Awe they look so cute" Gemma and Louis say in sinc. Trust them. I mean I'm starting to like Evie, and accepting her as a sister. Gemma was right I just needed to give her a chance. I'm not completely sure about Niall and Evie dating. I mean they aren't actually dating, but I can tell they both like each other. We always made up a promise no dating the groups sister. I know technically she's my half sister, but she's pretty much my sister.

"Harry, you look lost" Louis says. It was only me, Louis and Gemma in Niall's room. Trust Niall and Evie being in the same bed, I wonder why though, they aren't dating are they? I knew they were very close, and I know Evie was a little annoyed that Niall asked her out in front of everyone.

"What, no I'm fine, just thinking"

"Thinking about what Hazza, the fact that Niall and Evie are sleeping together, I can read you like a book" Louis replies winking.

"No" I lie.

"You and Niall are equally protective over her" Gemma laughs "It's quite cute actually, now your taking the role of an older brother, that exactly what Evie needs a caring brother" Gemma winks.

"I'm going to wake them" Louis whispers, slowly walking over to the bed "WAKE UP YOU TWO LAZY BONES"

Niall immediately wakes up and looks around the room, pulling a grumpy face at Louis.

'Gosh man, why do that" Niall whines in his morning voice, then looking down at sleeping Evie, I have not got a clue how she's still sleeping, Louis scream could wake up the whole neighbour hood.

I could see the care in Niall's eyes, the care he had for Evie. I felt mad, but happy for him. I have no idea what wrong with me.

"Are we going to wake her or leave her?" I ask.

"I don't think she slept very well last night, she came in because she had a bad dream. I told her she could sleep with me if she didn't want to be alone. I think we should leave her" Niall replys, slowly taking the covers of him and getting up. I could see he was topless, but to my relief he had a pair of pyjama bottoms on.

"Ok, let go get breakfast" Louis says, Niall nods while putting on a top and then follows Louis out of the bedroom. I let Gemma leave first before I shut the door slowly behind us.

We walk down stairs into the kitchen where, Liam, Zayn, Cal, Luke, Ash, Mike and Dad was.

"Where's Evie?" Dad asks.

"We left her sleeping in Niall's bed" I reply.

"Wait, Niall she slept with you last night?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, I offered because she had a bad dream" Niall replies, while taking pancakes of Dad.

We all sit round the table and tuck into pancakes and toppings.

Evie's POV:

My eyes start fluttering, realising I wasn't in my room but Niall's. I remembered what happened last night. I also realised I was in a empty bed and could smell pancakes down stairs.

I quickly got up and made the bed, I left my pyjamas on and walked down stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey!" Michael greets.

"Hi" I reply, walking over to an empty seat located in between Harry and Niall.

"Morning" Harry says.

"Morning Harry" I reply.

"Morning little one" Niall says.

"Morning Nialler" I smile.