Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40 OMFG WOW. i really didnt think i would ever get this farr, thank you:)

Evie's POV:

"I like that one" I say, as the woman on the film stepped out of the car.

"Wouldn't a strapless dress fall down? Damn, wedding dresses look to hard to carry around"

"Well it's only for a day, it's probably not that bad"

"I still don't know how woman do it"

"Yeah well woman just rock" I laugh "Luckily, I won't be carrying a wedding dress anytime soon"

"Niall?"

"Yeah Niall. But I don't want to get married yet Michael I'm only eighteen" I say as my phone begins to vibrate in my back pocket.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Hey babe. Um do you mind if you come down to the club?" Louis asks, probably shouting due to the background club.

"Why?" I ask. I absolutely hate clubs.

"Let's just say Niall's had one to many and we need someone to drive us home?"

"What the hell Louis. He's already in a mood with me. Well at least I think he his" I say, Michael giving me a strange look.

"Please cupcake" Louis saying, probably pouting down the phone in his drunken state.

"I'll be ten minutes. What car do I take?"

"Niall's. His keys are on the table in our bus. Thank you cupcake"

I roll my eyes and end the call.

"What's up?" Michael asks as I get up.

"They are all drunk, Niall's had to much to drink and they expect me to go and get them" I groan, putting my shoes on.

"I'll come with you. It's not safe by yourself" Michael says standing up and walking over to me.

"No, you need to stay with Luke"

"He's on a sleeping pill he'll be asleep until the morning" Michael says putting his boots on.

I nod and open the door, walking over to the 1D bus.

"Where is everyone?" Brittany asks, while Poppy looks up from her computer.

"I'm going to go and pick them up now" I say, grabbing Niall's keys of the table and waking back out to Michael "Well I have no idea which is Niall's car so you'll have to show me"

Michael nods and takes me to the car. I unlock it and get into the drivers seat. The familiar sent of Niall's aftershave filling my nose. Michael gets in the other side while I put me seatbelt on.

I turn on the car "Wait do you know what club it is, I never asked Louis"

"I have an idea"

I put the car in gear and drive out of the carpark and onto the main road.

-

"Well I guess we are going to have to go inside" Michael says, after I had phoned Louis about a thousand times.

"I was afraid you were going to say that" I cringe, as drunk teens stumble out of the doors. Girls with skirts and dresses showing to much of their body off. Why?

"Is someone afraid of clubs" Michael teases.

"No. I just don't like drunk people very much" I state, taking off my seatbelt "C'mon Michael I'm not doing this by myself" I say. Michael takes of his seatbelt and opens the door walking round to me. I open it up and get out of the car. I guess you could tell I'm not dressed for a club, black legging and the flowery top Liam had bought me for my birthday. Michael on the other hand, looked the part. Black skinny jeans and his 'sex pistols' top.

"I'll look after you" Michael says as we step closer to the doors. He put a protective arm around my back pulling me closer to him. We walk in, the hot air hitting us almost instantly. Sweaty body's dancing around. The room all of a sudden felt a lot smaller.

"I really don't like this" I say over the noise to Michael.

"We will find the 1D boys and get out of here okay?" He says, slowly rubbing circles in my back. He knew full well how I was feeling in here. I swear the boys are gonna get it when they are sober again.

We continue walking around. Walking to some seats around the bar.

"Do you want a drink?" Michael asks, pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. I nod "Alcoholic or non-alcoholic?"

"I have to drive, and I don't drink anyway so I'll have coke or something" I say, looking around desperately for someone I recognized. Michael gives me the coke, and I take a sip, before looking around again.

"EVIE" A familiar voice shouts. I can see Louis waking over, I guess he didn't look too drunk "I though you were going to phone when you got here?"

"I did, repeatedly" I frown, taking another slurp of my drink.

"Oh" he says pulling his phone out of his back pocket "It must have died. Sorry"

"Where's the rest of the boys?" I ask, nervously tapping my fingers against the table.

"Mikey? Evie? What are you guys doing here?" Calum says, waking over to us with Ashton.

"They've come to pick us up" Louis says.

"I though you were getting a taxi for us all?" Ashton says.

"I was but they had none" Louis says, putting his jacket on.

"Is that Niall?" Ashton says pointing somewhere behind of me.

"C'mon Evie, we will meet everyone outside" Michael says, quickly. Looking confused from what he had just seen.

"Where's Niall" I ask, just about to turn around, before Michael stops me grabbing my hand.

"My bad" Ashton fake laughs. I snatch my hand away from Michael and turn to face the way Ashton was pointing. Sure it was Niall, kissing someone? I gasp and fall back down to my seat, suddenly going weak at the knees. Niall's cheated on me.

-

Duh, Duh, Duh...

I apoligise for the short chapter, i promise the next one will be updated some point this weekend:)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME

INSTAGRAM - HORANMYCLIFFORD

TWITTER - HORAN4CLIFFORD