Chapter 21

Evie's POV:

"Good afternnoon, and welcome to 'Who's That' the show where we interview celebrity's. Get exclusive information you probably never knew. Today on the show we have the worlds biggest boyband. Their Where We Are Tour sold out in minutes, One Direction, and after the break we have an exclusive interview with the one and only Ellie Goulding!"

"Hi I'm Louis, I'm 22 and I'm from Doncaster"

"Hi I'm Niall, I'm 20, and I'm from Ireland"

"Hi, I'm Harry, I'm 20, and I'm from Cheshire"

"Hi, I'm Zayn, I'm 21, and I'm from Bradford"

"Hi, I'm Liam, I'm 20, and I'm from Wolverhampton"

"And we have a special guest, would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Um, ok. I'm Evie Matthews" I faintly smile.

The interview woman gave me the most awful look at this point, as if she hated my presents in that room. A look, that makes you want to hide. A devilish stare. Its not my fault I have glossphobia, the fear of public speaking and the fear of performance, yeah its also known as stage fright.

"So, are you guys excited to get back on tour?"

"Yes, we've missed it all. Its so different going back home to reality. Its great to get back on stage and preform for the fans. We owe it to them, and we promise this is gonna be the best tour ever!" Liam smiles.

"How do you feel about stadium tours? Its going to be very different to your Up All Night Tour and Take Me Home Tour, right?"

"Yes, its going to be different. We've seen the stage, its MASSIVE! You are all gonna be shocked!" Niall says to the audience in front of us.

"The setlist?" The woman asks.

"That's our secret, lets just say its a mixture" Louis winks.

"Will you maybe tell us one song? I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know"

Gosh, when they say they aren't gonna tell you, THEY ARE NOT GONNA TELL YOU!

"You'll have to wait and see" Harry says "We are not going to tell you, but lets just say, its going to be pretty amazing"

"What's the most important item on your tour bus?"

"People put stuff in our room, and we tell them what we need. Basically, if you can get a cup of tea or a bottle of water it's fine" Harry says.

"We get sweets just because we're kids" Liam jokes.

"Can you recommend a good book?"

"One Direction: Dare to Dream. Ya it's old but ya know what I love it." Niall says.

"James Corden's autobiography" Louis says.

"Russell Brand's My Booky Wook" Liam says.

"This is going to make me sound like a geek, but I read a book called On A Wing and A Prayer. I think it was about World War I." Zayn adds.

"Michael Buble's Onstage, Offstage." Niall also says.

"The script of An Inspector Calls. That's the only one I've ever read." Liam says.

"You've only ever read one book in your life?" Harry questions.

"Yes." Liam answers.

"Me too. It was called: How To Kill A Mocking Bird." Niall also adds

"Wasn't it just called To Kill A Mocking Bird?" Liam asks.

"It's confusing because you're 200 pages in and the bird still hasn't died" I add.