Chapter 26

Evie's POV:

I'm guessing the boys are having an argument again, due to the amount of noise they are making. 10:36pm. Well I wasn't asleep for long.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Stop taking it out on us" Ashton snaps, while I slowly open the door.

"Harry your not losing me, your losing Evie" Niall says, until his eyes meet mine "Evie?"

"Why are you all arguing again?" I whisper, feeling awkward considering everyone started staring at me.

"Evie?" Harry says.

"Harry, please don't talk to me" I say full of confidence "You really scared me before" which turned into more of a whisper.

"Evie-"

"No Harry, no. Please can you move so I can get past you" I say, walking past him, into where all the boys were sat, walking over and sitting in the little gap between Michael and Ashton.

"You ok?" Michael whispers in my ear.

I shrug and look at the telly, some strange movie was being played. Since I had sat down, Harry went back to his room, Niall sat on the swiveley chair, messing on his phone, Louis and Liam were sat at the table watching or doing something on the laptop, Zayn had also walked into one of the bedrooms, so had Luke and Calum, leaving me, Ashton and Michael watching some strange movie on the telly.

"Well I'm bored, who has the handset?" I ask.

"That's the problem, we have lost the handset" Ashton says, frowning.

"Your on the telly, new debut album ey" I point.

"Agh!" Michael screams "Oh I look awful"

"Nah, you look pretty" I wink.

"Pretty?"

"Yes" I smile.

"You know what if Evie and Niall weren't dating, you two defiantly would be by now, I would even bet on it" Ashton laughs.

"Ha ha" Niall sarcastically laughs, looking over to us.

"You've both gone red" Louis laughs, talking to me and Michael.

"Pshh, no i haven't" I say, hiding my head in my hands "urgh, I've got stomach ache" I say removing my hands from my face to my stomach.

"You ok?" Ashton asks, patting my back.

"Do you need some paracetamol or something?" Liam asks "I've got some in my bag"

"Yes please Liam" I say, still clutching my stomach, I really hope I'm not due for my period, knowing my luck though.

"Here you go" Liam says, throwing me the paracetamol.

"Do you need some water?" Niall asks, standing up, and putting his phone in his back pocket, I nod and he walks into the kitchen area.

I open the pack of paracetamol and put two into my hand, while Niall walks over to me with a glass of water.

"Are you coming to bed after that?" Niall asks.

"Yeah" I say, swallowing the paracetamol, and drinking some of the water "Night" I say.

I follow Niall into the bedroom and sit on the bed.

"How come you've got stomach ache?" Niall asks, sitting on his side of the bed.

"I dunno, woman pains maybe?"

"Your on your period?"

"Niall!" I say, going embarrassed.

"What!" He smirks.