Chapter 41

Evie's POV:

"Evie?" Louis asks, trying to help me up from of the seat. I look up at him, tears starting to form in my eyes "Don't cry cupcake"

"I f-feel sick" I stutter.

"I'll take her out" I think Michael and Ashton both say, well shout from the music and crowed.

"I'll go and get Niall and the rest" Louis says, taking his hand of my shoulder.

"Get me out of here right now" I say "I need air"

A pain is growing inside of me. I don't know what to think of it. My head hurts, my body aches. I've just watched someone I love and trust go behind my back. Two hands are put around me lifting me up from my chair. Ashton.

"Follow me" He says, putting and arm around my back, taking me through the crowds of people. The doors soon coming into site "Are you ok?" He says, when we reach outside, coming into contact with Niall's car.

"Honestly, no Ash. Why, why would he do this to me" I stutter. Ashton pulls me into a hug, while I start to cry. Niall James Horan, a guy I trust with my life has cheated on me. Yea, he's drunk, but that does not change anything. Am I not good enough for him?, did I do something wrong?, Who knows what else he may have done behind my back! The whole thought of it makes me feel weak.

"Evie, the rest of the boys are coming over" Ashton says. I let go and open the car door, getting in the drivers seat.

"Ashton tell Michael to sit in the front with me. He's guiding me back" I say and Ashton nods. I shut the door and look at my reflection in the sun blinds mirror. Well I guess you could say I've defiantly been crying. My mascara has run down my face, my eyes gone bloodshot, and my face red and a little puffy. Let's say I look horrific.

The passenger side opens, and Michael gets in, giving me a little smile. The rest of them pile in the back two rows of the back, how they will all fit with only five or six seats.

The boys start getting loud in the back, and I can't cope with noise when I'm driving "Will you all just shut up. I have a headache and your all making it worse!" I shout, causing silence in the back.

"Someone's on their monthly" Harry jokes, causing Zayn and Niall to start giggling.

"Shut up Harry" I say rolling my eyes, grasping the stirring wheel, making my knuckles start to turn white. Michael puts his hand on my thigh, probably telling me to calm down.

"What's wrong Evie? Have you been crying?" Liam asks, he sounds completely normal, not drunk like I thought he would be.

"Yes, and I'm not talking about it right now" I say, focusing on the road.

-

I park the car in the exact parking space, taking my seat belt off and take the keys out of the car. I get out of the car and wait for everyone else to get out.

"Michael, erm do you and the guys mind if I come sleep in your bus tonight. I don't exactly want to be around you know who" I say as he walks over to me.

"That's fine. Do you want me to give the keys to Niall"

I nod and give him the keys. He walks away around the back of the car. I decide to wait for Michael so come back considering he's the only one at the minute who knows about my move to the 5SOS bus. There is no way I can deal with Niall and drunk men. I say men because they aren't teenagers.

Michael walks back round and tells me to follow him to the 5SOS bus.

"Cal, Ash, Evie's staying with us tonight" Michael says as we walk into the bus.

Calum smiles and looks at me "How are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess" I shrug, not letting my emotions take over me "I just really want to go to bed, but I have no clothes"

"Sussed" Michael says throwing me his top he was just wearing. I roll my eyes and laugh at him "I can get you a clean one if you want"

"No its fine. It smells nice anyway" I shrug. I gotta admit Michael has got a nice upper half "I'm using the bathroom, and I'll get changed" I say, looking away from a smirking Michael who probably realized I was staring at him.

They all nod and I make my way to the busses bathroom.

I take my clothes of, leaving me in my underwear. I take my bra off, and put Michaels top on. I put my hair in a bun and fold my clothes up.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into the lounge. I put my clothes down, and look up to see Michaels eyes go wide, instantly reminding me of the time Niall did the exact same thing at Nando's.

"Ok, um where am I sleeping?" I ask.

"The spare bed. I'll take you" Michael says, standing up and gesturing me to follow him "Are you sure your okay?"

"Not really but I can cope. I just want to go to sleep" I whisper, holding my tears back "I don't know what's wrong with me" I shrug, trying to laugh, but failing when tears start to fall.

Michael's arms instantly wrap around me, pulling me into him. (Yea, he has a top on) I hug back, crying in his chest. Niall's really messed me up.

"It's okay" Michael whispers, rubbing circles in my back. He mumbles something to himself and let's go of me "I'll come and check on you before I go to bed, okay?"

I nod and get into the bunk, closing the curtain and hiding myself under the blankets. I can already tell I'm not going to get enough sleep tonight.

Michael POV:

I honestly feel for Evie right now. I believed that they had found each other, that they were perfect. I get the fact that Niall's drunk, I've been drunk, but I've never kissed a girl while being drunk. He's broken Evie, and I want to be there for her. I guess I like her, in a way I shouldn't.

"How's Evie?" Calum asks, while I walk into the lounge.

"Well she had another cry, but I wouldn't blame her" I say, sitting down "I said I'd go and check on her before I went to bed. Does Niall even know that she knows about what happened?"

"No. I don't think so, I don't even think he knows what's happened. The only one that knows what happened in there is Louis. When he's sober it's going to hit him hard"

I shrug, and look at my phone.

Evie Matthews:

I can't sleep. Come talk to me?xxxxx

By the time I get to Evie, she's already crying again, "Hey. It's okay" I coo. I sit down next to her on the bed, and wrap my left arm around her.

"I'm so pissed at him!" She stutters from her sobs "He doesn't even know what he's put me through right now"

"Evie, calm down! Your going to have a panic attack if you don't watch your breathing" I say, concerned. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier, and I really don't know how to deal with panic attacks, ok "Let's forget about it, until tomorrow?"

She nods, and snuggles closer to me, making me feel a little awkward "Sorry, your warm, and it's relaxing me"

I don't move, just listen to her slow breathing, no idea if she's awake or sleeping.

"Is she asleep?" I ask Cal and Ash, they nod in reply and I take my arm from around her back and carefully lay her down on the bed, and then heading over to my bed.

Ey ey

Niall and Evie?

Or

Michael and Evie?