Chapter 48

Niall's POV:

Evie's hand leaves mine, and almost panic hits me when I turn around to see her cry out with both of her hands on her head. What do I do? Its times like this I wish I wasn't famous.

"Niall!" She crys out, and my heart sinks, I rush and kneel down by her side, wrapping my arms around her.

"Evie? Baby, whats up?" My voice comes out in more stutters than my actual voice.

"M-my my head" She crys and she dosen't remove her hands from her head.

Some fans around us try and get securitys attention, while I hug Evie tighter. I need to do something. I'm going to have to carry her "Im going to pick you up" I wisper in her ear before carefully picking her up into a bridal style carry. I stand up and look for the direction I need to go in to find the rest of the boys, when I finally find the way I start to walk, my walking soon picking up a fast paste.

"Whats wrong with Evie?" I think Liam asks when I finally arrive at the car.

"I really don't know, but we need to get her to an hospital" I say looking down at the girl I love in my arms.

Evie's POV:

The next thing I knew I was being carried by Niall, my head feeling like it was exploding, literally. He started walking and kept whispering things that couldn't hear. I have no idea what's going and and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"What's wrong with Evie?" Someone said, and Niall quickly responded.

"I really don't know, but we need to get her to the hospital" he says looking down at me unsurely.

"Are you guys coming? Shit was wrong with Evie?" I think I hear Luke say.

"Luke go get in the car. Evie tell me where it hurts" Liam says looking at me from the right hand side. The pain was just about bearable and I pointed all around my head.

"My head, it feels like it's going to explode" I cry out.

"Your going to be okay I promise" Liam smiles "Niall go and get you and Evie in the car and I'll inform the driver to take us to the nearest hospital"

Niall nods but he looks mortified, and I felt bad. A sudden pain hits me and I let out a gasp, putting both of my hands to my head. Tiredness hits me fast, and I soon found find my self drifting to sleep.

"Baby, please don't close your eyes. Focus on me" Niall says, looking concerned at me.

"I can't. My head" I frown tears still brimming in my eyes.

"I know, I wish I could take away the pain. Please don't close your eyes. Your strong" he says, and plants a kiss on my forehead.

I'm trying my hardest to keep my eyes open, but my eyes keep seeming to close by themselves. Soon all I saw was darkness.

-

"Evie?" Someone speaks. My eyes slowly open to a dim lit room.

"Evie, honey?" A familiar voice speaks, guess who? My mother. I could have sworn I was in Niall's arms. Tears start to form at the thought of being left with my mum.

"Where's Niall?" I squeak, due to tears starting to form.

"It's okay baby, I'm here" The Irish voice speaks, grabbing my right hand. I allowed a sigh of relief out, and slowly sat up.

"What happend?" I ask, confused to where I was.

"You said you had pains in your head, Liam told the driver to take us to the nearest hospital. You blacked out, your in hospital now" Niall sighs.

"Why is my mother here?" I ask, not exactly nicely.

"The hospital needed to get in contact with a parent, Harry thought it would be easier if we got your mum to come, as Des is all the way in London"

"Where's Harry?" I ask, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Outside, I can go and get him for you if you want" Niall smiles and I nod.

"Evie, you do know I am here too" my mum says sternly, and I frown.

"I'm really not bothered. You don't care about me. But you know what I'm done caring" I say squeezing Niall's hand tighter.

"You know I love you. But you can't stop me from loving Andy"

"Whatever, you can love him all you want. I really couldn't give one. At least now I have a family that cares and loves me. I have the best dad, half brother Harry and half sister Gemma, the best boyfriend, and friends I could wish for. So to be honest I'm glad everything happened"

"I thought that red haired boy was your boyfriend?" My mum asks "He was awfully protective over you the other day"

"No Michael's my best friend. Niall's my boyfriend" I smile, not at my mum but at Niall.

"Your only dating Niall because you want to prove Andy wrong, and because you want attention. I do know now that your half brother and your supposedly boyfriend are in the biggest boyband in the world. I don't believe you Evie" My mum frowns "I should have never send you to your dads in the first place"

"That's a load of bull mum. For the first time in my life I feel special and happy. I've fallen for this boy. Niall will you go and get Harry" I ask and he nods, walking out of my door.

"Andy's on his way down" My mum says, and a large lump forms in my throat.

"He's coming no where near me" I frown.

"I'm taking you've told that boyfriend of yours about your past life. He didn't seem to surprised about how you where talking to me"

"Of course he knows. So does Harry and Gemma. The rest of One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer. They all know" I say just as Niall and Harry walk in. I get up from of the hospital bed, and walk into Harry's open arms.

"I'm so glad your okay Evie. I can't lose you" Harry whispers in my ear, and I let out a smile on his chest.

"Andy's here" My mum says and Harry lets go of me.

"You do fucking understand he's coming no where near Evie. He's caused enough damage" Harry snarls.

"What has Des brought up" My mum frowns.

Niall grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest "Please don't let Andy come near me" I whisper into his chest.

"What did I say?! I promise to protect you from whatever danger we may face because I love you" Niall whispers in my ear, just as the door opens, letting a nurse and Andy walk in.

"Hello darling" Andy says, and mine and Niall's body goes tense.

"I'll leave you guys to it" The nurse smiles and walks out the door.

"Oh we have guests do we. Would you care to explain Evie?" Andy smirks.

"Harry my half brother" I say shakily pointing my finger at Harry "And my boyfriend Niall"

"Oh so you have a boyfriend now" Andy laughs "How fantastic"

"Andy, honey. She's told them about you" my mum frowns, and Andy lets out a sigh.

"Stupid girl. What did I say" He snarls walking over to me, pushing Niall out of the way "I told you to never tell anyone about what happened" He spits, pushing me against the wall "You've been a naughty girl" His large hand comes in contact with me face, my hands automatically going to the sore spot "Your going to get what's coming, little girl. C'mon love we are leaving" Andy snarls, leaving the room with my mum.

And that's that, he's going to wreck my life.

-
Please don't forget to vote, ly,xo