Episode 84: Grudge Match

Start from the beginning

X turns around only for Titano to fire an energy wave directly into his chest, sending him crashing into the ground with a large explosion. A few minutes later,X climbed from underneath the rubble with a few cuts and scratches on him.

Super Titano descends from the sky and launches towards X, repeatedly punching him in the chest. X grabs both of Titano's hands as he struggled to push reptilian away in a test of strength.

Super Titano: What's wrong? Losing steam already?

X headbutts Titano in the face, causing him to immediately let go before delivering a hard kick to his gut which had sent him flying backwards before smashing into a mountainside.

X: Kame....

Super Titano climbs from underneath the rubble as he spots X charging up a Kamehameha.

X: Ha.....Me....

Super Titano: No you don't!

Super Titano aims his hand at X as he charged up a Big Bang Attack. Suddenly X had disappeared before ending up behind Titano as he had turned around with a surprised look on his face.

Super Titano:(😳) Oh shit!

X: HAAAAAAAAA!!!

X fires the Kamehameha, sending Titano hurling hundreds of feet into the air before being engulfed in a large explosion which had shook the entire region.

Goku: Nice one X!

Vegeta: Damnit!

The smoke clears as Super Titano was seen with damaged clothes and armor  hovering over X.

Super Titano: You won't do that again!

X: Tch! Unless I wanted to!

X places his hands together before powering up as he charged up a Super Kamehameha.

Super Titano: Fine! You asked for this!

Super Titano places his hands together as he charged up a Galick Gun. The sky had turned dark as lightning bolts danced across the sky.

Super Titano: Galick Gun!

X: Kamehameha!

X and Titano: FIREEEEEE!!!

X and Titano fired their beams which had slammed together, generating a powerful shockwave which obliterated nearby hills and even entire mountains. Titano's Galick Gun had quickly began pushing X's Kamehameha back as he began sinking into the ground.

Super Titano: Forget it X! You're not winning this!

X: Oh yeah?

Veins bulged out of X's arms as steam seeped out of his pores.

X: KAIOKEN X20!!!

A red aura covered X's body as his Kamehameha quickly overpowered Titano's Galick Gun.

Super Titano: What the fu.....

The Super Kamehameha hits Titano dead on, generating a powerful explosion which sent him flying through the air before crashing into the ground with a thud.

Vegeta: I swear to God that I hate that damn Kaioken technique!

Super Titano stands to his feet only for X to slam his elbow into his back, causing him to yell out in pain. Super Titano turns around and throws a quick swing as X ducks before delivering a hard uppercut followed up with a knee to the ribcage.

Super Titano backs away before firing an energy wave as X leaped into the air, allowing it to crash into a hill before exploding. X descends from the sky and kicks Titano in the face, throwing him backwards as he tumbled across the ground.

X: Whew!

X falls to the ground as he faded back to normal.

X: That was exhausting!

Super Titano stands back up and wipes some blood from his mouth.

Super Titano: Alright flyboy! Round 2! Let's dance!

Super Titano yelled as he had began charging up, causing the ground to shake and shatter into pieces. A blue beam of energy erupted from the ground before engulfing Titano as a bright flash of light was seen for miles around.

Goku: Holy canoli! What power!

Titano wearing a black spandex,white armor,boots and gloves emerged from the cloud of smoke as he was covered in a firery blue aura.

God Titano: You may been a challenge for Super Titano,but let's see how long you'll last against God Titano!

X sighed as he laid down on the ground.

X: Alright! You win!

God Titano: That's right! Admit your defeat!

The sky had cleared up as God Titano had reverted all the way back into Titano.

Titano: Now it's time for humiliation! By that I mean teabagging!

Titano walks up to X with an evil grin on his face.

Vegeta: Yeah! Humiliate that sorry ass buffoon!

Titano stood over X's face as he had spreaded his legs.

Titano: Hey! No harsh feelings loser!

As Titano prepared to teabag,X leaned up and punched him directly in the balls, causing him to immediately fall to his knees.

X: Sike!

X jumps back to his feet and kicks Titano in the jaw, knocking him out cold as he fell face first into the ground.

Vegeta: What!?

Goku: Well it seems like you've lost a bet Vegeta! Y'know what's coming up next right?

Vegeta: Screw you Kakarot! We'll handle our business once we get back!

Goku: Ok!

Goku and Vegeta ascended into the sky before flying off into the distance. Meanwhile Kiryu descended from the sky before raising X's arm into the air.

Kiryu: And we have our winner! Give it up for X the Executioner!

X turns around as Titano began standing back up before spitting one of his loose teeth out.

X: There it is! Our score's settled! By the way would like an ice pack?

Titano looks at X with an angry look as he continued holding his aching nuts.

Titano: I...I fucking hate you!

X: I'll take that as a yes!

X,Titano and Kiryu ascend into the sky as they had flew off into the distance.

"To be continued"