WARMTH | a. arlert

[modern au!] armin | fem!reader

requested

warning:
sexual content

     it was a lazy saturday night and you spent all of your hours trying to get a rise out of your four year boyfriend. and by rise, you had teased him endlessly throughout the day.

     you knew he wasn't as innocent as others think. the first time the two of you did it, he was surprisingly amazing albeit awkward. it didn't even occur to you that you were his first until he told you mid-fuck that he was grateful that he got to do it with you.

     how the hell was he so experienced if it was his first time having sex?

     that questioned was answered one night after you saw him reading fifty shades of grey and watching some kinky porn the next day. of course, the blond didn't know that you saw him and you intend to keep that a secret to yourself.

     armin "cinnamon roll" arlert was a whole farce!

     so, during breakfast, you made it your mission to tease him and act innocent throughout and see if he would break.

     so far, all he did was act innocent and embarrassed. you tried everything! from accidentally bending down while trying out skirts (where he judges each clothing), keeping him in a make-out session at least thrice where you rolled your hips while on top of him and leaving him alone afterwards, to purposely groping his dick for no reason at all. he was damn good at acting that it made you rethink everything you saw that time, thinking that maybe armin is an innocent male.

     after eating dinner, the two of you had split up in doing whatever was needed. after washing the plates, you went ahead to change to a more comfortable nightwear. and by comfortable, it was a baby blue silk nightgown that was a bit short and it showed a little of your underwear and chest.

     grinning, you spotted your blond lover in the living room. he was reading a thick book like always, his nose deep into the words he was reading that he didn't notice you come in.

     "armin," you chirped out, standing in front of him without a pout.

     the blond didn't look up from his book, only furrowing his eyebrows as he flipped to the next page. "yes, love?" he hummed, most of his attention on the book.

     "when are you going to bed?"

     armin finally looked up but he soon froze and his mouth had hang upon seeing the clothes you were wearing. after all, what you always wore before you go to bed was just a big shirt that was usually his and some shorts. seeing you on a revealing yet sexy outfit definitely stirred something in his sweatpants. he gulped and met your eyes, trying his best not to look at your chest or your legs.

     "after i f-finish a few more chapters, love," he sputtered out with a huge blush.

     you nodded, "then, can i stay with you until you finish?"

     armin didn't reply but he bobbed his head and gave you space to sit beside him, never taking his eyes off his book. smiling, you plopped down beside him and laid your head on his shoulder while pushing your chest to his arm sneakily.