DENSE | [manga characters]

[modern au!] porco galliard & colt grice | fem!reader

requested

     "move." a blond grumbled out tiredly, using his hip to move the seated student to the side. 

     porco and his group of friends were seated inside the cafeteria, tray full of food in front of them. they were talking and gossiping about rumors they learned but soon stopped and rolled their eyes once they saw two of their friends shoving each other side to side.

     "hey, stop that." zeke rubbed his face as he sighed at the two, "y/n's not even here yet and the two of you are already fighting like a bunch of kids."

     colt huffed and finally moved, letting porco sit down beside him with a teasing grin. the latter only rolled his eyes, "porco's acting like a kid," he grumbled.

     "no, i'm not--"

     "hey guys!" y/n exclaimed as she made her way to the table, wearing a bright grin. "sorry i'm a bit late, the janitor yelled at me for a whole minute because i accidentally bumped the trash can inches from the right." she mumbled witha shudder, a bit terrified of their janitor. 

     the two blonds seated beside each other smiled back, their heart fluttering at the sight of the female that caught their heart since day one. "y/n! sit beside me!" and apparently, the two also had the same wavelength when it comes to thinking. colt whipped his head to glare at the blond sitting beside him, who did the same.

     y/n tilted her head and smiled, "i can sit between the two of you instead!" she innocently offered and sat down just as they moved to give her space, smiling warmly.

     reiner rolled his eyes at the h/c-haired in front of him, "oh y/n, you're so... pure." he grinned, ignoring the stare he received from the two blonds. 

     everyone in their group, but y/n, knew that the two were vying for the h/c-haired's love. heck, even those with eyes could tell. they were painfully obvious, with fights and arguments always ensuing whenever they were near each other and it was always about her. it was still a wonder how y/n never noticed it, but the two preferred it that way in order not to ruin their friendship with her. not only was she dense, but her feelings for the two weren't clear as she always saw them as her close friends. if she knew, it wouldn't end well.

     "so, y/n, remember that red velvet cake you wanted to try at that coffee shop?" porco questioned, wearing a grin as he grabbed something from his bag. the others watched with mild interest, arching a brow and smirking internally. he placed a small tupperware on the table and slid it to the h/c-haired who took it gingerly. "i managed to buy one for you!"

     y/n blinked, "oh, thank you, pock! but you didn't have to really..." she smiled ruefully, "i tasted it last week and i didn't enjoy the taste." she said as nicely as she could, pursing her lips together as she gave it back to the blond who was now sulking.

     colt snickered beside her and grabbed something from his bag as well, "if you don't like the red velvet, i bought some chocolate-almond cake! i heard it tastes delicious, so i wanted you to try it." he cheerfully explained, pushing the paper bag to the h/c-haired.

     she smiled awkwardly and shook her head, "aw, you didn't have to, but i'm... actually... allergic to nuts and the like." 

     the table turned awkwardly silent with the others staring at the two with a pitying look, feeling bad for their friends who had to spend money to give gifts to the h/c-haired. pieck tried to hide her laughs, but it was hard not to when the two looked absolutely dejected. annie only shook her head sadly at the two, while bertholdt and zeke smiled to somewhat comfort them.