DARKNESS | m. ackerman & a. leonhart

[modern au!] mikasa & annie | fem!reader

requested

warning:
sexual content

     being in a relationship with two more women often had its ups and downs. mostly it was because of your 'biased share of attention' when one of them gets upset because they didn't get the exact amount of kisses. stupid, yes, but you couldn't find yourself to hate the two.

     you love them with all your heart, and they do too. it was an exhilarating feeling to know that two of the coldest people you knew grew a soft spot for you alone, and you take great pride in that. even your friends couldn't believe they were so... soft and warm when it comes to you. they'd ask every so often as to what they're like when you're upset or the like, and of course, someone just had to throw in what sex was like with them.

     though you never answered their question, those two were far different from being a bunch of teddy bears. mikasa and annie put their emotionless expression to good use. when you first met them, you were already terrified by their glares. however, when in bed, their looks always sent a wave of pleasure straight to your core.

     they were dominant, demanding. one look from them and you'd already be in your knees.

     you pushed the door open and cringed upon hearing the creak it emitted, quietly shuffling inside the dark living room after shutting the door. you looked around and squinted before letting out a sigh, good, they're asleep.

     you placed your work bag on the couch, getting rid of your heels before placing them at the shoe rack by the door. you pulled your tie apart and ran a hand through your hair, inhaling deeply.

     as you were about to enter the kitchen for a glass of water, the lights from the stairs flickered open and a pair of footsteps traveled down. you bit back a scream, seeing as it was only your two girlfriends who were clearly waiting for you to get home. no sign of sleep was present in their eyes, making you gulp.

     "where were you?" annie questioned flatly by the stairs while mikasa made her way to you, grabbing your cheeks as she inspected you.

     "work." you replied, "there were a lot of files to sign."

     the ebony-haired in front of you raised an eyebrow, "really? why do you smell like alcohol, then?"

     oh crap, busted.

     "okay, before you guys think, i'm not cheating!" you exclaimed, putting your hands up in the air. the blonde now left her spot from the stairs and only now did you realize how fucked you really were for lying. "i did sign some files but our boss suddenly invited us out for some drinks."

     "so you went out to drink?" mikasa arched a brow, "and you didn't tell us?"

     you grabbed your phone from the pocket and huffed, "i'm pretty sure i texted you- oh, wait, it didn't send."

     the silence was deafening and the two wore a frown, arms crossed over their chest as they let your answer sizzle for a few moments. you flashed a small smile, hoping that they'd let you off the hook for the time being. mikasa stepped close and cupped your cheek with one hand, her thumb running against your s/c skin. you shivered in anticipation, cheeks heating up upon seeing the predatory gaze she had while looking down on you.