Chapter 58: Album Release

15th April 2018

A few things have happened since mid February... Harry and I have been all over the media talking about us hanging out more and that it seems to be 'more than friends' but what do they know?
I mean yes, they ARE correct. But we don't need to tell them that they are.

Today, my album has been released. And I'm so happy that the world finally gets to hear what I've been working on. I've worked really hard and I've poured my heart into it, literally.
The third single came out March... which was REACT. It went straight to number one which I was insanely happy about.
I've now got three number ones off one album.
If I'm being honest, I don't care if my album or my singles go to number one.. if they didn't go to number one, I wouldn't be bothered. But it's a nice feeling when they do.

Harry is back on tour, he actually has a day off today but he hasn't contracted me.
He performed in Glasgow yesterday and he's set to perform in Dublin tomorrow. So he's most likely travelling today.

I'm at the BBC Radio 1 station waiting to get announced onto the radio. Which I'm excited about. It's 8am though. So i'm pretty tired, but excited.

"Please welcome on the air.. Anastasia Tomlinson!!" Nick Grimshaw introduced me.
"Hellooooo" I said excitedly into the radio microphone "hello hello hello" Nick grinned at me in my seat, I've been sat here for like ten minutes now in silence.
He smiled at me and fixed his headphones "how exciting is today for you??" Nick asked.

"Oh I'm so excited!!" I grinned.

"How are you feeling considering your three first solo songs have hit number one??" Nick asked grinning making me laugh "I'm feelin' pretty jammy if I do say so myself!" I grinned scratching my elbow with my acrylic nails.
"Is it correct that every song you've released either as a collaboration or your own solo work has hit number one??" Nick raised his brows "ummm... I'm not actually sure. There's a possibility" I said and rub my jaw "yerrr there's a possibility" I nodded smiling.

"You're so successful already! It's great watching you just smash the charts!" Nick smiled shaking his head, he's proud of me.
I pouted with a cute smile "thank you Nick! That means so bloody much to me!"

He grinned at me as a 'you're welcome'
"How busy is you schedule right now on a scale of 1-10??" Nick questioned me.
"About a 8" I laughed making him laugh.
I looked to the side to see my assistant manager, Sophie, watching me.

"Now.. the big news, you're going on TOUR?!" Nick said excitedly tapping his BIC pen against the palm of his left hand.
"Uhhh I'm so bloody excited!! You don't even understand. I'm going full out!" I shook my head grinning.
Nick gasped excitedly, "you are? How??"

I scoffed jokingly "I can't bloody tell you that can I??" I joked making him laugh.

"Hmmm sure you can't" nick joked, I jokingly said "it's confidential!"
"So, we keep getting asked.. what your favourite 1D song is.."

I puff out some air and reply "my favourite?? Jeez I don't think I could actually choose, I love the boys and I love their songs." I said.

"Good answer, wouldn't want the boys to be offended" Nick laughed glancing at me "yeah exactly" I giggled.
"Do you still talk to Liam??" Nick questioned, I nod honestly "yeah of course, I was clubbing with him the other month. We're still good friends." I nod pursing my lips together.
"That's great, all the fans thought you both hated each other"

I laughed softly and shook my head "no, we don't hate each other. We did. But we're way past that there's more to life than a past relationship, you might as well forgive each other and move on" I smiled.
"That's what this album is about isn't it??" Nick said picking up the album. I grinned seeing my album "yeah it is.. the album is like a goodbye.. a goodbye to my past in a way. And it's like closing that chapter and starting a new one, which is exciting"