Chapter 13

22nd May 2017

Ariana has invited me to her Manchester show tonight, I'm going to be in the VIP section, and I'm so excited to see her. I've not actually seen her before— well I have. When she went to summertime ball. But apart from that, I haven't seen just her in her own show.. summertime ball is a collection of artists.
So as you can tell, I'm really excited.

"Do you have to go tonight?" Niall groaned rolling around in my bed as I picked out some clothes. I laughed softly "yes, yes I do. I have nothing better to do, and plus. She asked me, so i'm not going to let her down" I shrugged truthfully.

Niall practically lives at my flat now.. ever since February he's lived at mine. He goes back to his sometimes but it's more than likely he'll stay at mine instead of going home.
Me and him are, well, friends. I think. I like him, I really like him. I'm not really sure how he feels though.

"Stasia?? You okay? I've been calling you for ten minutes!" Niall exaggerated making me roll my eyes and giggle "yeah I'm good" I replied softly.

"I asked if Louis has spoken to you yet..." he said softly.. I sighed and shook my head "no he hasn't"
Niall gaped at me "it's been nearly three months!" He exclaimed so I just shrugged "he's busy"

Niall frowned "he's never been too busy for you, he'll always stop whatever he's doing just so he can talk to you or see you"

I shrugged "it's fine, he can do whatever he wants— if he's angry with me I understand. He just wants the best for me..."
Niall pouted and got up out of bed, he came and hugged me tight. "It's okay, enjoy your night at Ariana's show.. don't worry about Louis for tonight"

I nodded "I won't," I smiled softly. He smiled back.

"You look amazing..." he said after a few hours of me getting ready. He was in my kitchen making a cup of tea for us both.
I smiled and looked down at my outfit, "thank you," I said softly.

Instagram: Anastasia Félicité Tomlinson

liked by niallhoran, arianagrande, liampayne and 16million others

niallhoran you look great! Enjoy tonight!! x x x

arianagrande can't wait to see you baby girl! You look fire as alwayssss!! x💓

lottietomlinson sis... you are killingggg it!!!

badgalriri 🔥

harrystyles dance your heart out tonight, girl, you deserve all the happiness in the world... we need a catch up, and soon❤️x

I smiled at thousands and thousands of comments telling me to enjoy myself.
Why has liam liked it.. it's what I wanna know: I've always not liked the idea of taken men liking other women's photos.. coz it means they like what they see. Right??