Chapter 10

24th February 2017

After a month or so worth of promotion my second ever single has been released, with Jason Derulo and Ty Dolla $ign.
Now that the public are listening to it, most likely, I'm getting nervous. I haven't ever created my own rap and put it on a song... so I'm nervous about what people will think, what they will say. Will they hate it?? Will they really like it?? Do I even belong on the song?? Like don't my voice sound good enough to be in that song??

All these questions are racing through my mind.

The music video doesn't get released until March 17th, so I have a bit of time before Louis starts moaning about the outfit choice.

I groan and move around in the bed.. realising that someone's arm is wrapped tightly around my waist.
I turn my face to the side to see Niall still asleep. I smiled softly watching him sleep next to me.

I grunt starting to feel restless, I try to slowly raise from the bed trying to not disturb him and wake up up, his arms tightened around me and he mumbled "where you going?" He asked softly as his eyes flickered open.
"I need the toilet and need to start getting ready," I comment, glancing at the clock beside my bed. I'm obviously back in the uk, at my London apartment.
"Oh yeah, you're at the graham norton show tonight, aren't you??" He asked letting go of me.
"Yeah, to promote the single" I smiled back and walked in my en-suite.
He laughed softly then called out "I'm going to listen to the song!" He teased making me smirk.

I wonder how Niall react to this.
I haven't actually told anyone that part of my rap is about Gigi.. and sex. But them two are not linked together. Imagine how weird it'd be if I rapped about Gigi's sex life. Ew. No thanks. I don't wanna know how she's fucking my best mate.. well. Ex best mate now. He hasn't even messaged me asking how I am which has annoyed me the fucking most. Fucking tit. He classed Louis and I as his best mates but he's not been in touch with me since.. well I can't even remember when. And he hasn't been in touch with Louis since the day mum died.

That actually reminds me— I haven't congratulated Liam on the baby.. him and Cheryl are obviously together. She's pregnant.
Did that hurt me??
Yes. Yes it did. But I've moved on. I'm happy for him, but it doesn't really mean I want anything to do with him.
My mum wanted me to forgive him and start talking again.. but I don't know if I'm ready for it.

"Ummm... Stasia??" Niall called out, I finished brushing my teeth and put my tooth brush away. I walked out of my en-suite and saw Niall laid on the bed on his phone.
"Yeah?" I said and walked to the nightstand to grab my phone.

"Your rap is not about.. Gigi is it??" He asked. My back was facing him so I started smirking slowly.
"No.. why?? Why would you think that?" I teased and turned around cocking my eyebrow at him.
He laughed softly and sat up "it is, isn't it?"
I laughed and shrugged "I'll leave it up to interpretation... whoever it's written about, knows it's written about them. That's all that maters" I stated professionally. He gazed at me "you're not speaking to an interviewer now.. you've known me almost 7 years.. you can tell me"

"Yes it's about Gigi" I nodded, telling him the truth.

"She can't just go around slating my name when she doesn't even fucking know me. So I just publicly embarrassed her how I know best" I shrugged truthfully and went on my phone checking my social media.

#swalla was trending worldwide and was at the number one spot on twitter worldwide. I smiled slowly. Yeah boiiii.

At the end of 2014 Gigi and I got into a row because I was ranked higher than her in the Top 50 model ranking. She didn't like that idea and has hated me ever since. And ever since then she's been making lies up about me. She's a dickhead if I'm being honest.

But I'm very close to Kendall and Kylie Jenner, who are good friends with Gigi. Well Kendall is, kylie is a little younger so she has other friends.

"It's a good song, very sexual" Niall commented after listening to it a few more time's, making me laugh.
I nodded agreeing with him. "Do you think Louis has heard it?" I turned to Niall. Before any of us can say anything else, my phone starts ringing.
I look at it and the caller ID says 'Louis xxx'

I sighed and showed Niall. Here goes the rant that he is going to terrorise me with when I answer this.

"Hey big brother? How are you on this fine day?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes. Even though he couldn't see.

"You—" he said but then my phone beeped, he wanted me to accept the FaceTime offer. So I did.

"Hey," I smiled softly at my brother, this time batting my eyelashes so he could see. He shook his head rubbing his stubble "you didn't tell me this song would be so sexual!" He scolded making me laugh "Louis I'm a big girl.."

He frowned even more "don't remind me..." he then looked back at the phone and we made eye contact through FaceTime "do you really think this is setting a good example to Daisy and Phoebe?" He judged. I raised my brows and laughed— feeling shocked "they're 13!" He said making me roll my eyes and scoff "they're 14 next month.. and anyways.. they're girls too! And they're growing up. They'll be having sex before you'll be able to blink.. what I sing doesn't effect them!"

"You're no one to judge" i furrowed my eyebrows

He laughed with a shocked expression "and what does that even mean??"

"Waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore, i'm all yours I've got no control, no control. Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious. I just can't get enough of you—"

"Okay I get it" he mumbled cutting me off, Niall laughed from beside me.

"Who's that??" Louis frowned "is—is that Niall?"

I turned my phone to Niall who was now laid down under the covers "hey bro" Niall smiled at Louis grabbing my phone.

"Why are you in my sisters bed??" Louis questioned quizzically.
I laughed and Niall shrugged "I slept here last night..."

"She has a spare room, you didn't need to be in her bed"

I rolled my eyes at my big brother "we fell asleep watching a film, so you can stop begging so worried. You're being stupid now," I mumbled taking my phone out of Niall's hand.

Louis laughed nodded, why was there so much tension between us??
"yeah? Well congrats on your single I hope it does well for you.. I need to go" Louis mumbled and ended the call.

I frown and rub my face. What the fuck is wrong with him. He's never ever been like this with me!

"It's okay, don't get upset. It's all my fault." Niall pulled me back to lay on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

I sniffled "no it's not," I shook my head "it's Louis being a dick. He doesn't want me to be happy. He's the one who fucking told me to do this song with Jason. He set the whole thing up with Jason!!"

I pushed myself out of Niall's arms and sighed as I walk to my wardrobe "I need to get ready" I mumbled looking at the time on my phone.. it was now 10am.
"I need to go to the studio, then I'm off straight to the bbc studios, where they film the Graham Norton Show"

"Why are you going to the studio??" He asked, and I turned to him with a pair of grey skinny joggers in my hand. I laughed softly laying them on the bottom of my bed "I'm off to write.. I've got a few ideas I wanna talk to my producers about.." I say softly.

He looks over to me and smiles. I make a face and ask "what are you doing??"
He smiled even harder "I'm so proud of you, Stasia"
I laughed softly and grabbed a hoodie "don't be stupid" I replied softly making him giggle "I'm not. I'm really proud of you. Your first single, with the girls—" he says, obviously meaning little mix "went straight to number one.. and I know for a fact this song will be so successful!"

"Thank you so much!" I grin at him. He's so sweet.
He smiled at me and stood from the bed running his hand through his soft hair.
He's only in white Calvin Kleins, which is a massive turn on.
I gulp and look away from him, he laughs softly making me look back "do I make you nervous?" He asked cheekily making me scoff.

"In your dreams, Horan" I grinned and left the room to go shower.