Chapter 89: SCREAM

1st September 2018

i sang Love Me Or Leave Me and Two Of Us without crying... surprisingly, when i felt like my voice was gonna crack or that i was going to cry i made sure to back away from the microphone and signal for the crowd to sing. they were so loud and supportive. they were amazing.
i have TWO songs left now. and this is where i announce my special guest.

"guys," i smile after i positing my head microphone in front of my mouth again. everyone screams "do you all follow me on social media?? instagram.. twitter.. you know. the basics" i saw walking around the stage and everyone screams.
"okay okay," i smirk "so you've all seen me tease a artist who is coming to perform with me??" i say and everyone screams in response.
"have any of you guys guessed yet?? i read a few comments and i couldn't see her name.." i smile and everyone cheers and shouts random female artist names.
my eyes locked into a girl with short brown hair and green eyes, i swear she said janet jackson. i walked closer to her side of the stage "what did you say" i point at her and she kind of looks around at the people beside her and behind her "no.. you love." i chuckle and she looks back at me and points to herself and squeals "yes you" i giggle nodding as i crouch down "who did you say??" i ask her
"JANET JACKSON!!" she screamed and i smiled and got up, "niiicceee, nice" i nod and walk towards the centre of the stage where Janet would appear in a few seconds on the stage lift. i look down and see Janet couching down one the piece of stage underneath the stage. no one can see her only me.

"i want y'all to PLEASE give it up for JANET JACKSSSOOOOONNNNN" i screamed as Janet got thrusted up into the air and the dancers appeared. we stood next to each other with our right hand on our right hip.

the music to Made For Now starts playing and everyone screams even louder "JANET JACKSON" i say again screaming "ANASTASIA TOMLINSON" she screamed after me then Daddy Yankee's voice on the track goes "ICONIC"

"if you're living for the moment" Janet starts singing. we both separate on stage as everyone screams. i sassily strut to the right side of the stage and as she dances towards the left side of the stage as the female and male dancers do the choreography.

"Don't stop, and celebrate the feelin'
Go up, if you're livin' for the moment
Don't stop, 'cause I break those ceilings
Go up (Fuego)" she sung softly, absolutely smashing every note as we danced.
we sung the chorus and did the choreography. kicking our legs, twisting our hips. moving our hands and arms everywhere. it's handy that head microphones exist otherwise janet and i would be in a pickle right now.

after we sing the chorus, i go in with the second verse "Don't stop, and celebrate the feelin'
Go up, if you're livin' for the moment
Don't stop, 'cause I break those ceilings
Go up (Fuego)
Love is in the rhythm now, we're
Dancing with a whole new meaning
Love is on the way to fill you up" i sing and we both dance to the middle of the stage then come to a stop.

"WE'RE MADE FOR NOW"  we shout slowly then i cup my ear as i scream "SING FUSIONNN" i order
"Not tomorrow
Made for now
Look around
We're made for now
Not tomorrow
Made for now (uno)
Look around (dos, tres)
We're made for now (fuego)" the audience screams back at us. janet and i start dancing to the chorus straight away with huge smiles on our face.

when it comes to the spanish verse janet and i go full out dancing with the female dancers and the male dancers.
after the spanish but cuts off janet and i breathe heavily and stand still "right now, not tomorrow.
we're made for now (right now)
look around, we're made for nooowww (for now)
not tomorrow
we're made for now (right now)"

"look a-rouuunnndddd" janet and i hit the high note but i go on for longer falling down to my knees as she sings the chorus "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHH" i got back up onto my feet and started dancing with janet happily. this is like a fucking dream "we're made for now" janet and i continue to shout as the crowd chant with us.