Chapter 31: The Beginning

13th August 2017

"Harry I've got a song in mind..." I trail off, he turned and looked at me in the studio "yeahhhh" he raised his brows.

"Its about us." I commented, sheepishly.

"Me and you??" He pointed a finger between us both. I shook my head excessively "noooo. About all of us, me.. you, the boys, even Zayn" I commented back.

Harry nodded and sat down at the table with me.. "okay.. what's it gonna be about??" He looked into my eyes.

"It's only a really short song... I haven't completed it all yet," I said softly "I was hoping you could help.." I smiled at him
He nodded "yeah of course! That's why I'm here.. give me this," he reached over to me and grabbed the piece of paper I've been working on for the last 10 mins maybe.. even less.

He read the lyrics smiling, "I love it," he commented, staring at the lyrics.

"I want this to be my first track. It has to be," I said making him look up at me.

"we'll finish it" he said softly as he looked into my eyes.

I smiled softly.

"Sing it for me a minute," he pushed the paper back to me...

"Ah, ah, ah, ah
Let's take it back to where we first began
They turned us strangers into closest friends
Turn the page and see the wonder that's here for you and I
I was all so different once upon a time
But now the spark we got won't ever die (oh)" as I sung Harry clicked his fingers softly.

"I fucking love it," he said smiling widely as he shook his head, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

"I want to talk about us, Individually.. what made us so great together" I look into his bright eyes.

He nodded "okay," he grabbed another piece of paper.. he jotted his name down as well as Liam's, Louis', Niall's and Zayn's.

"Whats the first thing you think of, when you think of Louis??" He asked looking up at me.
"Attitude" I smirked slowly, it was true. Louis is such a sassy pants.
Harry laugh and nodded.
"What about me??" He looked up at me, I smiled slowly, "Love," I said simply.

"You're cute," Harry commented then looked down at the paper and wrote 'love' under his name.

"What about Zayn??" He looked back up at me.
I thought for a second "heat?" I looked back at him.
Harry raised his brows, "elaborate?" He insisted.

"He can get quite, heated, can't he? That time when he nearly fought the paps for Niall..." I said softly picking at the piece of paper that had my lyrics in front of me.
"And he's quite hot," I trailed off. Harry laughed loudly "you're a mess" he shook his head

"Zayn is a handsome man, you all are"

Harry raised his brows then shrugged.

"And a dream for Zayn.. just write 'dream'" I insisted, he nodded and did as he was told.

'I'm just a little boy from Bradford and I'm smashing it!!' I heard Zayn say in my head.. something he once said in like.. 2013??

"Right, what about Liam??"

"A piece of him.. but instead of 'him' actually put 'you'" I told Harry.

Harry nodded.

"Niall??" Harry looked up at me.
"Ummmm... I'd say dream and love for him too" I said

"Right.." he said and scribbled some stuff down.

"I think I've got it," he said as he wrote something down quickly.
"Read this" he handed me his piece of paper

I read what his lyrics said.
'A bit of me,
A piece of you,
With a sprinkle of attitude
A little dream
A lot of love
Turn up the heat, baby,'

"Don't give up," I clicked my fingers then looked up at Harry "huh?" He asked raising a brow "that goes after 'baby'"

I grabbed a pen and wrote 'don't give up'

10 minutes later.. we had the first track written for my album.

I hugged hardy excitedly.

"What about recording it now??" He asked looking up at the clock.
I nodded "okay let's do this," I say grabbing the lyric sheet.
I took it into the recording booth and turned everything on.

"Is everything set out there for the recordings??" I asked Harry through microphone.

He held his thumbs up and nodded after he checked the music desk with all the buttons and controls.

"Okay, I'm ready" I commented and then breathed.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah
Let's take it back to where we first began
They turned us strangers into closest friends..." I started getting emotional and stopped singing.

"You okay??" Harry asked through the Bluetooth radio. I nodded and wiped my face.

"Do you want to go again??" He asked.
I replied with a quick yes and breathed softly.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah
Let's take it back to where we first began
They turned us strangers into closest friends

Turn the page and see the wonder that's here for you and IIIII

was all so different once upon a time

But now the spark we got won't ever diiiieeeeee" I sung with emotion, I fucking love my boys

"Close your eyes and feel the magic, don't ever let it go
Ah, ah
A bit of me
A piece of you
With a sprinkle of attitude
A little dream
A lot of love
Turn up the heat, baby, don't give up

Yeah, I know we've come so faaaar
But it's just the beginning
Ah, ah, hoohhh
Yeah, I know we've come so faaaarrrr
But it's jussstttt thhheeee beginninggg"

I managed to get through the whole song without crying. Even though I did sound really emotional. But that's how I wanted this song to sound.
It needs to be like that. After all. I'm talking about 5 people who will always hold the biggest place in my heart.

I got up off the stood and walked out of the recording booth "the end" I stated after thinking.

"What?" Harry laughed at me, weirdly, as he looked at me like I was from another world.

"I want to write a song, called 'The End' that will be the last track on my album. Just like 'The Beginning' will be the first track" I told him.

"What will you sing it about?? Me and the band on hiatus??" He laughed, teasing me. I kept a straight face. I want this album to be about my heartbreak. What I've been through.
And it's what I intend on doing with all my songs.

"No, it's about Liam, and my heartbreak"

"Really?" Harry asked softly, looking into my eyes as he stepped closer "you don't have to do this" he shook his head pulling me into a hug.

"I have to, without doing this.. I feel like I won't be able to close the chapter in my life that I need to forget" I commented into his neck.

"Okay.. we'll take it slow" Harry nodded.