Chapter 3

10th December 2016
A few hours later;

I haven't seen Liam yet, well I have, but I haven't seen him since I ran off. The arena started filling up with guests while Louis was anxiously backstage shaking his leg up and down as time rolled on and on, nearing his performance which he was dreading.

"Louis, mum loves this song, she'd be so proud of you!" I say softly as I sit down on the sofa next to Niall.
Louis was sat opposite us next to Harry "I'm just scared Anna," he pouted as his eyes connected with mine.
I sighed "I know Lou, we all are"

He nodded and frowned "sorry for the past three days I've made everything about me, I haven't even asked if you are okay.." he said gently, with the most regrettable look on his tired face.
I sighed and look down playing with my hoodie "I'm okay"

"Stasia" he said softly I looked up at him and he frowned "you're not okay so don't lie"

"NIALL STOP!" Harry laughed shouting at his ex band member. I looked between them both to realise Niall had a bowl of popcorn. That looks good! I haven't eaten in three days.

"What bro?" Niall asked laughing as he slapped some popcorn into her mouth.
Harry threw some popcorn back at Niall but it came for me instead, Niall moved in front of me quickly and caught the popcorn in his mouth. He turned to me and winked "night in shining armour" Harry commented making me and Niall laugh.
Louis stayed silent.
I got up and walked over to where Harry and Louis was sat.
I squeezed my way in and sat on his lap and pulled him in for a hug. That's when he started to sniffle "shhh" I whispered.

"Do you two need to be alone??" Harry asked softly placing his hand on my knee.

"No," Louis said softly and pulled away from the hug wiping his face "no it's okay!"

I turned around to look at the room door opening, Liam slowly walks in, I look away and stand up from my big brothers lap.
I make my way to my previous position sat on the sofa with Niall.
I pouted when my eyes laid upon a photo of my mother in my brothers dressing room.
My breathing hitched. It was a beautiful photo of Louis, mum and I at her wedding back in 2014.

My eyes watered as I slowed down my breathing patten making sure I didn't panic cry so that I couldn't breathe.
I saw Niall look at me and frown, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"Louis it's show time" John popped his head in the dressing room.
Louis rose to his feet slowly. As did the rest of us.
We all walked out and walked Louis to the stage as we was going to stand on the stage wing and support him.

"Good luck" the boys patted him on the back and hugged him "thank you for all being here, it means so much" Louis said to them, you could tell in his voice that he tried not to cry.
He turned to me and smiled, I wrapped my arms around him "I'm so proud of you, and I know mum is too. Good luck," I whispered in his ear "you don't even need it, because you'll smash this performance!" I tell him and he chuckles as he rubs his back.

He makes his way into his stage set where Steve Aoki, the DJ, already is.

"Ladies and Gentlemen with a world exclusive performance, now, with uh- DJ Steve Aoki... this is Louis Tomlinson!" Dermot O'Leary announced and the crowd went wild.
I smiled watching my big brother.
I clapped and applauded him seeing him stood on the stage for the first time since the boys have gone on their break.. and just three days after our mum died.

"Wish that you could build a time machine
So you could see
The things no one can see
Feels like you're standing on the edge
Looking at the stars
And wishing you were them
‪What do you do when a chapter ends?‬
‪Do you close the book and never read it again?‬
‪Where do you go when your story's done?‬
‪You can be who you were or who you'll become
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, if it all goes wrong
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, darling just hold ooonnn" he sung dancing and walking around the stage.