Chapter 53: down to business.

11th December 2017

I woke up to someone's arms wrapped around me making me frown, I turned my head slightly and saw Harry laid next to me, naked.

Oh shit yeah.

One of the best nights of my life has just occurred. I had sex with Harry.

Harry's arms tighten around me as he curls himself around me.
I kiss his forearm as it was laid over the top half of my body.
He stirred in his sleep, I looked up at him with sleepy eyes.
His eyes fluttered open and landed on mine.. he smiled slowly "I knew it wasn't a dream" he whispered "good morning, gorgeous" he moved his head forward and kissed my lips.
I blushed as he did so.
I turned my body around and kissed him harder. He pulled his lips away from mine slowly "I enjoyed last night..." he whispered.
I raised my brows "you did?"

He bit his lip and nodded "yeah I did" I sat up and kissed him leaning over him slightly, I felt him grip on my hips and softly stroke the side of my body and follow my curves around, I put my leg over him and straddled him. He was already hard.

He grinned as he kissed me, he pecked my lips a few more times until we was interrupted my phone ringing.

I crawled off of him and crawled back over to my side of the bed and grabbed my bag that had my phone in it.

The caller ID read; Richard Griffiths

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Morning," I croaked.
"Don't 'morning' me! What the hell was last night about?!" He fired back making me mentally grown. How the fuck does he know about Harry and I.
"Why have we got a paparazzis lawyer contacting us over you and Louis causing a scene last night leaving a club??" Richard asked.
I frowned "that guy started on us!! He felt me up and Louis stood up for me like any normal brother would do.. dammit, what any normal man would do. I wanna file a report against him to the police.. sexual assault. See how the bastard fucking likes that. He has no right to touch me like that! And it's bound to be on video because there was like 30 paps there all recording and taking photos"

"He did??" Richard asks softly.
"I'll file your report for you through the lawyer team" he stated "if you want??"

"I'll drop it if he drops his claim against Louis and I. We did fuck all!" I snapped, I suddenly calmed down when I felt Harry's hand stroking my thigh. I turned to him and he gave me a soft smile.

"Alright, I'll put that suggestion forward" Richard replied, I could feel him nodding on the other side of the phone.
"RCA and I are calling you in for a meeting today... be here by 3pm sharp. It's exciting news!" He said happily, changing the subject.

"I'll be there. I'm excited!" I grinned waiting for Richard's reply.
"Okie dokie, see you at three Anna"

"See ya at three" I replied.
The call ended and I sighed.

"What was that about??" Harry asked me, I turned to him and rolled my eyes "that guy who touched me up last night has reported us for assault or some fucking shit, I don't know." I replied.
"Dick" Harry mumbled.
I nodded agreeing with him "never trust a fucking pap"

He started laughing at me.

We looked into each other's eyes and he leant forward and placed his lips on mine. He moaned once I put my hand in his messy hair and tugged on it gently.
I heard my door bell go off making Harry groan and lay back on the bed "two clock blocks in the space of five minutes... how is that possible!" He rolled his eyes back letting go of me.
I chuckled sitting up.

"It's most likely Louis coming to rant about that pap filing the report" I stated. Harry sat up and pressed my home button which made my phone light up.
"At 10am?? Louis won't see the light of day today, after last night" Harry chuckled.
I sat up as the bell rang again, I grabbed Harry's white dress shirt and slipped it on.
I buttoned it up and walked over to my draws grabbing a pair of white laced knickers and stepping in them so I could pull them up.