Chapter 68: the late late show with James Corden

27th June 2018

As we walk into the studios all the cameras are recording me.
We walk back stage and head through all the corridors as we follow james.
"I think I've decided that I don't like surprises... what have you done james??" I say cautiously.
"Honestly... trust me on this one." He laughed "it's not that big, don't worry"

I hummed and rolled my eyes, I heard the audience laugh so I knew we was getting close.

"Please welcome your host, James Corden and his special guest ANASTASIA TOMLINSON!!!!" The voice over shouts and everyone screams, we walk through the black curtain at the top of the stairs where all the audience is sat. We wave as cameras make their way around us and film us.

I walked down some steps and waved at fans touching their hands.

"Oi oiii" I heard a familiar Doncaster born singer yell.
My eyes flickered you to the late late show sofa.
My eyes widened as I gasped... Louis laughed seeing my reaction. I ran down the stairs immediately heading for Louis' arms. He stood up and opened his arms "bring it in!!" He yelled over the crowd. I ran up the two steps near the sofa and dived in his arms. He caught me not stumbling back once. All the crowd awed at us as Louis tightened his grip around me and hugged me.

"You look great" he complimented me as he placed me back on my feet.

I thanked him and we sat down on the late late show sofa

I was sat closest to the desk, James was on the left of me behind his desk and Louis was at the right of me on the sofa.

"Please welcome the hottest singers in the industry right now.. Louis and Anastasia Tomlinson!!" James introduced us again to the crowd. I thanked James and thanked the crowd giving them a wave.

"So, we have a little game for you both, we figured standard interviews just get on your nerves and you both had plenty of standard interviews... SO!" James said and leant down to the floor to pick something up "oh god what you got for us??" Louis laughed, he seemed on edge. I laughed too, so the crowd joined in.

James pulled up two paddles. Oh fuck me. He wants us to play never have I ever.
"We're going to play never have I ever" James announced. I mentally rolled my eyes, could've guessed.

"Greaaatttt" Louis said with fake enthusiasm making the crowd laugh. He leant forward and grabbed the paddles giving one to me, in which the crowd awed at. I laughed, and so did Louis, he turned to the crowd and said "give it a rest" he said jokingly.
"You know what I've just noticed??" James said looking at Louis and I. I looked at Louis and he looked at me, we then both looked at James "that both of you are very.. chill. With your clothing, you've both very chilled out.. you have joggers on" he says to me "Louis you have jeans and a hoodie on.. you're both down to earth and so casual"

Louis laughed "we're from Doncaster, we're not the fanciest people in the world" he said making me laugh

"Whatever Louis" James rolled his eyes laughing causing a up roar of laughter from the crowd. I giggled and got more comfortable on the sofa.
"These questions aren't pretty brutal, and we want to know the truth!" James insisted. Louis and I nodded, agreeing.