Chapter 104: unknown number

26th December 2018

"yeah hi, can i please get two caramel frappuccinos and two plain croissants please" i asked the guy on the starbucks till in the airport.
i scanned my black card on the card system. "coming right up" he smiled and walked off to the drink section. i stood off into the collection line. i look down at my phone and smile at the message harry has just sent me.

Stu is outside of starbucks waiting for you, i'm on the jet waiting for you. thanks for being an angel and getting my order xxx

i messaged him back grinning;
ok, and you're welcome handsome. be there soon xxx

"two caramel frappuccinos with two croissants?" the same guy said and i stepped forward walking past two teenage girls.
"thank you!" i smiled at the starbucks worker.
i turned around to walk out but my name was called "anastasia?" a girls voice said from behind me. i turned to see the two teenagers looking at me, i smiled brightly "hey, how are you?" i asked them politely.
"we're good, how are you?" one girl asked softly. i smiled at them and nodded "yeah i'm really good thank you! do you want me to sign anything? take a photo with you both??" i asked them softly and they nodded "could we have a photo??" one girl wondered. "yeah of course!" i say holding mine and harry's drink and a brown paper bag was hooked onto my right pinky finger.
they handed their phone to a older woman stood with them, must be one of their mums "say cheeeseeee" the lady said joyfully, the teenage girls and i giggled smiling widely for the photo.
"thank you so much!" one of the girls turned to me, "it was lovely meeting you.." i say to the two girls "what are your names??" i wondered politely
"i'm jessica" the blonde haired one said, i smiled at jessica then looked at the other girl "and i'm Liz" she smiled at me gently, she has beautiful dark hair.
"it's so nice to meet you both! but i really got to shoot before i'm late." i chucked softly pointing to the door
"oh i'm sorry, enjoy your flight." jessica said "thank you so much darling!" i pulled her into a hug then hugged Liz. "lovely meeting you girls!" i say to them and walk off saying our goodbyes.

"you ready??" Stu asked as soon as i walked out of the doors "yeah." i smiled at him, he took me on a journey to where the private jet was that would be taking harry and i to New York for new year.

i sit down in my seat on the private jet and sigh putting the drinks on the table in front of me and the bag too. harry giggled at me then reached out grabbing his caramel Frappuccino "thank you baby" he stroked my leg sipping on his drink through the green straw. i raised my eyebrows and smirked. i sat forward pulling out the two croissants from the paper bag and placing one in its own individual brown bag on the table in front of harry then placing mine down in front of me too.

i stood up and bent over the table to the two seats in front of harry and i on the other side of the table and grabbed my back, i got out my song writing book and a few pens and pencils then bent back over the table to put the bag back on the seat. i felt harry's hand reach up and squeeze my bum. i scoffed and slapped it away as i sat back down making him giggle gleefully "you have a peachy bum"
i raised my brows at him "a peachy bum?" i question him making him grin and nod "yeah.. you've got a big bum"

i raised my brows even higher. what is up with him?? he's never normally like this.

"i mean it in a good way... i like it." he smirked making me laugh and shake my head. i put my seat belt on as i felt the jet starting to cruise. harry also slipped on his belt and looked back at me and giggled "are you mad?" he asked. i looked back at him after grabbing my pen and note book from the table. i reached forward for my drink and placed my lips on the straw "mad at what?" i asked him then sipped on my straw. i moaned when my favourite type of ice coffee hit my lips, his eyes immediately fell to my lips as he stared at them intently "are you man at me calling your bum peachy?" he giggled softly looking back into my eyes