Chapter 11

24th February 2017

After a few hours at the studio with my producers and a few song writers we created a concept on the type of album I want to create. And I'm so excited. So I'm not giving no ideas away just yet.
I'm signed under Columbia Records which is excited. I've actually been signed to them for two or three years now. I've just never put no music out until I felt comfortable. And I feel comfortable now.

"Hey," Niall smiled as he walking in my dressing room. I'm now at the filming studio where they film the Graham Norton Show.
"Oh hey," I smiled turning to him "what are you doing here??" I asked. He smiled brightly and came up to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his body "I'm here to support you tonight," he said softly making me blush.
"You're performing tonight, i didn't want you on your own and no one to celebrate with. Louis is being a dick to you on your big day" he stated. I smiled and nodded "he has a right to be angry, though" I say and he let's go of me letting me finish getting ready.
"No he doesn't" Niall commented back watching me get ready.

"You look great," he smiled brightly making me blush "thank you!"
He nodded back, grinning.
I watched him turn his back and look through the clothes rack.
I looked him up and down.. he had a pair of black skinny jeans on.. a white top and a black leather jacket. I bite my lip looking him up and down.
Niall is so sexy. It's probably wrong for me to think that. But I don't care, it's true.

There was a knock at my door so I went and answered it "oh hey," I smile as I'm face to face with Jason.. "hey," he grinned "we're on in five, so Margret wanted me to come and get you so we can go wait.." he said.
I nodded smiling "I'm coming" I then turn around and look at Niall "are you coming or are you watching the show from in here??" I ask pointing at the tv
He looked between me and the tv "I'll watch you from the side of the set" he smiled and followed me out of the door. He closed the door behind us and he smiled at Jason "nice to meet you mate, congrats on the song, it's really good!" Niall complimented holding his hand out for Jason to shake.
Jason thanked him and shook his hand "it'd of been crap without Anna, here" Jason smiled proudly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me to his chest. I laughed softly as we started to walk down the corridor backstage.

Niall frowned.

Why do I feel a pissing contest coming on between these two in the future??

"Please welcome Jason Derulo and Anastasia Tomlinson!!" Graham Norton introduced Jason and I

"Please welcome Jason Derulo and Anastasia Tomlinson!!" Graham Norton introduced Jason and I. I breathed out and smiled at Jason. Niall kissed my cheek quickly and said good luck. I thanked him and Jason and I walked out side by side onto the set as everyone cheered.

Jason helped me down the stairs making sure I didn't trip up. He's such a gentleman. I smiled and thanked him.
Graham greeted us with a hand shake, a hug, and a kiss on the cheek for me.
I sat closest to Graham on the red couch while he was in his own red swivel chair on the other side of the table which separated my couch from his seat. Jason sat next to me.