Chapter 20: 18 / Girl Almighty

4th June 2017

We was allowed to sit down for this song so we decided on to scratch the microphone stands and not use them.. we sat on either the catwalk or on the box stage at the end of the cat walk.

I decided on taking my seat on the edge of the box stage where there was fans around a metre or two in front of me.
I looked behind me and found Harry sitting on the box stage too, and so is Niall. They was sat with their legs over the edge like I was, meaning their back was to each other as they faced the crowd. Louis was sat in the middle of the catwalk with his legs dangling off the stage.. like all of the boys and I.
Liam was on the opposite side of the catwalk, his back facing Louis.

It gave me the 'little things' vibe from the On The Road Again Tour.

The music to 18 started and I bobbed my head as Harry sung "I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone"

I breathed in before I sang Zayn's part "So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground"

Harry then abruptly sang the chorus loudly making the crowd go wild "I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you"

"I wanna love like you made me feel" Niall sung then Harry finished off his part "When we were 18"

I turned to face Niall as he sung, I was looking at the back of his head as he sung "We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine" he waved at a fan.

I turned right around to look at Liam as he sung his part. I then looked up at the large screens where the camera enlarges the live video. It was zooming in on Harry.

I breathed and fixed my ear piece, I'm getting emotional "So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playgroouuuouund"

All the boys and I joined in with the chorus and the crowd waved their torches in the air.

"Kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the—" I stopped singing as tears fell down my face. I felt all the boys turn to me.
Soon enough, I was joined by all the boys sitting beside me. Louis pulled me into a hug as he sung his part "I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing"

Harry kissed my cheek and we all sung the chorus "To be loved and to be in love
And all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
And I want a love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I want a love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I want a love like you made me feel" we all sung, each of us doing our own riffs
"When we were 18" Harry sung finishing off the song.

The crowd cheered. The boy's stood up and Louis and Niall pulled me up slowly.
Louis opened his arms and I fell into them immediately for a hug. I cried softly into his chest while the boys tried distracting the crowd sigh a conversation.

"I love you," Louis whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled "I love you more"
He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead with a whole lot of Tommo love and care.
The crowd awed for us making me and Louis smile as we parted.

"Okay, this song.. is personally one of my favourites.." I hear Niall say. I turn around to see him with a guitar strapped across his shoulder as he's holding another. For me, obviously.
I looked down at the set list on the floor and realised it was girl almighty. I smiled widely taking the guitar from Niall.
"It's one of my favourite songs because I have a guitar buddy when performing it. Which makes me happy!" He grinned and watched me put on the guitar. I swapped my hand microphone for a head microphone. I smiled as I finished fixing it up. I looked out to the 50,000 people of Manchester and questioned them.

"Ya'll ready to party??"

Everyone screamed. I nodded at Niall and we hit the first guitar beat at the same time.
We walked away from each other as we continued to play our guitar.
I saw Harry dancing on the stage... I walked up to him as he sung his part, after Liam's first liner in the song.

"She floats through the room on a big balloon
Some say, "She's such a fake"
That her love is made up
No, no, no, no" Harry shook his head at me pointing at me up and down. I laughed playing the guitar

Niall began walking up to me, grinning. "Let's have another toast to the girl almighty" 'dun, dun dun, dun dun dun' we played on the guitar between Niall's solo breaks
"Let's pray we stay young
Stay made of lightning" 'dun, dun dun, dun dun dun' we played the same repetitive notes on the guitar like we did the first half of Niall's solo.

We stopped playing the guitar and I opened both of my arms out "Am I the ohhhhhnly
Only believer? Yeahheaaahhh" I sung going soft at the end. I then hit the beats perfectly on the guitar after my solo as we all sung "there's something's happening here, there's something happening here"

"The ohhhnly, only believerrrrrhhhh" Liam hit his note perfectly as Niall and I danced together playing the guitar.
The boys had their riffs as the play backed oooed, like the original track did while Niall and I played the guitar.

"I get down, I get down, I get down
On my knees for yuuuurrrrr
"I get down, I get down, I get down
On my knees
I get down on my knees for you" Liam sung.

Louis walked past Niall and I and sung his part waving at a few hysteric 'Louis girls'

"Her light is as loud as as many ambulances
As it takes to save a savior (whoa whoa whoa)" my big brother sung. Niall let go of his strings but I carried on. He then quickly joined in with the guitar chorus.

He stops playing to sing his part "She floats through the room on a big balloon
Some say, "She's such a fake"
That her love is made up
No, no, no, no"

Niall backed away from me, and Harry appeared in front of me as he sung to me "Let's have another toast to the gurl almighty" he grinned at me raising his hand above me.
'Dun, dun dun, dun dun dun' I played the guitar and he came close to me almost grinding on my guitar. I laughed at Harry as Louis sung his part "let's pray we stay young stay made of lightenin'" he sung in his Doncaster accent making the girls faint.

I stopped playing and backed away from Harry holding my arms out "am I the ooohhhhnlyyyy, only believer?? Yeaaahhhhh" I sung

"There's something happening here, there's something happening here" I sung and then stopped playing the guitar again "the ooohhhhnlyyyy, only belivuuuurrrrr, yeah-ehhh" I sung and played my guitar "I hope you feel what I'm feeling tooooooo—oooohhhohooo

"I get down on my knees, I get down, I get down for yaaaaa" Liam and I meshed our vocals. Me going a bit more lengthy.

Niall walked up to me in preparation for the end of 'girl almighty' we walked further down the cat walk playing out guitar and smiling at fans. We made it to the box stage and he sung his part "I get down," he sung "I get dowwwweeeennn" I say riffing off making the crowd scream "I get down on me knees, I get down on my knees for youuu-ohhhhooouuu" he sung. We looked each other then nodded as we played the guitar beats again loudly and ended the song.
Everyone screamed in favour of us five.

"YES!!" Niall said excitedly into his head microphone as he wrapped his arm around me hugging me.
We pulled apart and smiled, I looked down at the set list to see it was 'Don't forget where you belong' so I kept my guitar on as did Niall.