Chapter 42: he's hooked on her

1st November 2017
Louis PoV

Sat beside her bed.. her laid unconscious, made me realise how much she actually means to me.
I sobbed as I heard the breaking news on the tv.

'One direction's Louis Tomlinson notified of his unconscious sister in her flat by his ex bandmate'

'Anastasia Tomlinson found passed out in her apartment sends a shock to older brother Louis Tomlinson who lost his mother only last year'

'Louis Tomlinson's sister hospitalised. It is said that she took a fatal dosage of pills and alcohol... the Tomlinson family are waiting on the news of their oldest Tomlinson girl. We only send our hearts and prayers out to the Tomlinson family'

'The Tomlinson family distraught over Anastasia's attempt at suicide. We are yet to receive a statement from any of the family members and close friends'

I look at my younger sister and shake my head at her. How could she do this??
Breathe Louis. It's not her fault.

"Fuck sake, A-Anna" I cried into my hands "you have to wake up. Please wake up. I can't do this without you. You're my ride or die. Don't fhucking leave m-me" my voice small and wobbly.

I heard the door open behind me making turn around. All the family was sat outside. I expressed how I needed some time alone with my sister. I'm extremely close to all of my siblings.. but Anna?? Like I said. She's my ride or die. If she goes, that's it. My life has well and truly ended. I don't think I'd be able to cope without her and mum.

"Niall has had to cancel his shows. All flights are fully booked up from America to here. He's having to coming in a private jet if he wants to get here before tomorrow" Harry commented weakly.

"W-why would she do this??" I asked crying harder.
"Oh, Louis" Harry whispered and came over to me. He pulled me into a hug... I hugged him as tight as I could. I cried into him.

"She's so strong. She'll pull through it" he rubbed my back. He pulled back from the hug and looked into my eyes.
Our eyes connected sending a familiar jolt of electricity through my stomach, like how I used to feel in the band.

I cleared my throat and looked away, closing in on my younger sister.

"I need to know why she's done this," I mumble talking to Harry. Yet keeping my eyes on my sister.
He pulled his phone out and gave me it "this may answer your questions" his voice broke.
I grabbed his phone frowning, my vision blurred by tears.

'Kill yourself slut'

'No one wants you or needs you'

'I bet your mum is so ashamed of you, you're talentless and ugly'

'Waste of space.'

'Talentless. Waste of space. Kill yourself'

'Anna really put in her song 'coulda put Zayn on it but I put your name on it' and people are praising her... that lyric is just a bit slaggy. She's such a slut. Who'd want her?? She miscarried a baby. No man wants that.'

'She never miscarried, she aborted hoping Liam would want her. But he still didn't want her. That's why he was cheating on her with Cheryl. She deserves every bad thing coming her way'