Chapter 29: Back To You

10th June 2017

"I know you say you know me, know me well.. but these days I don't even know myself.
I always thought I'd be with someone else, I thought I'd own the way I felt. I call you but you never even answer, I tell myself I'm done with wicked games. But then I get so numb with all the laughter, that I forget about the pain." I sing into the microphone, Louis and I are recording his new single. He wanted me on it. So here I am.

I watch him from behind the glass and he has the biggest grin on his face.
I smirk as the instrumental carries on... I make a circle with my hand letting the producer know I want him to put the music to the start.

The music started again in my ears and I sing softly to the music again.

"Ohhhh you stress me out, you kill me, you drag me down you fuck me up. We're on the ground. We're screaming. I don't know how to make it stop. I love it. I hate it, and I can't take it. But I keep on coming back to you" I sing and I hear Louis shout "oi oiiii" loudly.

"You got me so addicted to the drama, I tell myself I'm done with wicked games. But then I get so numb with all the laughter that I forget about the pain" I sing softly. This part would be merged with Louis singing it.

We didn't record it together because we always put each other off!

I nod my head to the beat of the song.

"Yeah, so you can cut me up and kiss me harder
You can be the pill to ease the pain" I sing softly, going higher, as I pull a face.

"Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me
You drag me down, you fuck me up
We're on the ground, we're screaming
I don't know how to make it stop
I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it
But I keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Back to you
I just keep on coming back to you" I sing into the microphone.

That ending chorus isn't gonna be just me, it's going to be Louis too. But when it gets edited the producer will decide on what sounds better and who sings what parts.

After I was finished recording my solo I take my headphones off and stand from the stool.
I head into the room where the producer and Louis was.

"You sounded fucking great!! This is gonna be a banger!!" He shook his head excitedly as he hugged me.

19th June 2017

Louis and I stand on the pitch of Doncaster rovers and we look around grinning. This is where we are filming some of the music video. Well, the last part of the music video just needs to be filmed. All of Louis' parts was recorded in May and most of mine was done a few days ago but because we was messing around so much on set we had to do this one scene again, today. Which Craig wasn't happy about, as the music video was supposed to be finished back in May, but because I was so busy recording material for myself I kept putting it off, I just didn't have the time. Louis understood, though.

The music video is all based in Doncaster, as this is our home, and we'll forever love this place.

I had a coat on, but it wasn't over my shoulders, I was wearing it round the middle of my back, hanging on my arms. While I rocked a Romeo bandeau, with black leggings with two white stripes down the side. And to match, some white trainers.
Louis and I wanted to be true to ourselves in this music video. We didn't wanna dress up all smart and posh. It's just not us.

"Place your backs together" Craig told Louis and I

"Roll the playback!!" Craig shouted to the sound crew

"ACTION!!" Craig shouted, making me jump slightly.

"All the bullshit that you put me through, and I'll guess you'll never kno-ow, kno-ow" I heard Louis' voice: so I knew it was my turn straight after to sing along with my own voice.

"Yeah, so you can cut me up and kiss me harder
You can be the pill to ease the pain" I sing to the camera and dance a little as it does a 180 around me.. it then goes around to louis so he can sing to his own voice "'Cause I know I'm addicted to your drama
Baby, here we go again"

We turned around as the cameras cut off.. I've filmed the rest of my parts today.. meaning the video is all done!!

"SUCESS!!" Louis and I screamed at the same time as we hugged each other
"Yeah, finally!" Craig called over "this has to be edited so quick, as it's release is the end of next month"

"Chill Moore," Louis joked with a playful shrug "it'll all be okay!"

I started laughing as Craig growled. Louis joined with me in the laughter, we even made Craig crack a smile which was rare.