Chapter 6

31st December 2016

Niall pulled me in for a hug once we entered his apartment that was pretty packed.
"Heyyyy," he said happily shouting over the music.
"Hey," I smile at him. He looks me up and down and smiles harder "you look amazing!"

I laugh softly "thank you, so do you" I comment. He's dressed in black skinny jeans, and a white button up top. He looks so smart.

Louis walked off when he spotted Liam so it's just niall and I.

"I need to tell you something," I smile widely "what?!" He shouted loudly over the music.
I dragged him to the balcony doors and I pulled him outside onto the balcony closing the doors behind us.. "you can't keep your hands off me already" he giggled making me laugh. He's definitely tipsy. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm starting a singing career!" I say excitedly clapping my eyes "shut up!!" He says just as excited as me.
"What's your first song or are you just writing now??" He asked me softly as he took me over to his balcony seating area and we sat down.

"I'm on Jason Derulo's next single, with Ty Dolla $ign" I say with a bright smile "I'm rapping though, I'm not singing. I've already recorded the rap and sent it off to the producers, they're just in the process of putting it all together... and at the end of January I fly out to America to film the music video" I say proudly.

Niall's eyes bulge "I'm so happy for you!! This is HUGE!!"
"I know!!" I say excitedly. He raps his arms around me and hugs me tight "I'm so proud"

"Hey, quick," Louis says rushing out onto the balcony "we're on the playlist," he said dragging us both in by our hands.

When we entered Story of my life was about to be blasting through the speakers from the tv.. but not just the original, it was the summertime ball 2015 version where the boys actually brought me out on stage.

"How you feeling Tommo" liam asked waking along the stage "I'm up for it mate, how you feeling?" Louis pats Liam on his back "I'm up for it to!"

"What's next?" Louis asked "story of my life??"
Liam agreed. I remember I was on the stage side getting so nervous to be out on stage for the first time ever. I was sooo scared.

"I want to introduce someone to the stage who will be sharing the next few songs with us..." Harry said cutting Louis off. "Louis would you like to introduce her??" Harry questioned, Louis nodded "please Harry. So Wembley, I want you to give it up for my little sister... ANASTASIA TOMLINSON!!!!" He screamed and the crowd went wild.

"This is story of my life" Louis said and the music started playing.

I walked into the stage in a black outfit looking dark and mysterious.