Chapter 7

18th January 2017
California, America

"Hey, it's so lovely to finally meet you!! I'm Jason!" Jason Derulo pulled me in for a hug. I returned the hug and squeezed him tight "it's lovely to meet you too! I'm such a big fan of yours!" I compliment, pulling away from the hug.

He raised his brows "oh, you are??" He wondered "what's your fave song??"

I stand and think "talk dirty or ridin' solo"
He smiled widely "they're some of my favourites too!"
I laughed softly and pulled a face at him "is it possible to have one of your own songs as your favourite??" I raised a brow.
He nodded laughing "once you feature in more songs and maybe bring your one album out on day.. you'll understand. Some songs you'd rather not have on your album, half the time the producers tell you what you're having on your album" he laughed softly, then rolled his eyes.

"Anyways," Jason said softly as he say Ty Dolla $ign walking up to us "this is Ty Dolla $ign as you probably know, he's also featured in this track too!" Jason announced.
I stepped forward and held out my hand for Ty to shake "it's lovely to meet you, I'm a big fan of your music!"

He shook my hand smiling widely "thank you so much! That means so much, Jason showed me your covers, and I'm happy to say I'm working on a song with you!"

I feel flattered. Two massive names in music are happy to be working with me?? Me. I'm a nobody in the eyes of the haters.

"Right that's get you geared up!" Jason claps his hands excitedly and walks me to the dressing rooms on set.
"This is Mya, she's my stylist.. she'll be yours for this music video shoot.. for however this lasts, yours shouldn't take that long!" He smiled at me and left.

"Hey, I'm Anastasia! Lovely to meet you Mya" she smiled at my greeting, she then nodded at me "it's lovely to meet you too! I've heard so much lovely things about you, from Jason"

I really am flattered now.
"Aw really?" I pout at the cuteness "he's so sweet, I adore him!"
She laughed at me and agreed, "he is.. I think he adores you too"
I smiled softly "I'm glad"

I got changed into a pink leather shiny suit.. as this is what I have to wear in the music video.. as well as another outfit. But we're just filming the scenes I am in with this outfit on at first. To see how both outfits look while doing the whole scene.. them the editors will edit together see which two outfits look better at certain parts in the scene.

 them the editors will edit together see which two outfits look better at certain parts in the scene

I walked out of the dressing room pulling up my black shiny thigh thigh boots. I fixed the black belt around my waist that had a silver ring on and made my way to the set.
I saw Jason in the middle of the set dancing while the playback was playing. So he is obviously filming some of his parts now...

"Ahhh Anastasia!" Alex Lockett said walking up to me, he is the director of this video.
I smiled brightly, tearing my eyes away from Jason,  "oh hey!! So nice to meet you Mr Lockett"
"You too Anastasia! But please, just call me Alex!" He insisted and then glanced back at Jason... "I would get you straight to your set but Jason said he wanted to watch you 'in action' whatever that means" he laughed softly making me laugh "right, okay" I smiled softly and looked around to see a few guys who worked on set staring at me and my ass. I rolled my eyes.
If Louis was here he'd go mad... Jason actually got in touch with me at the end of December just before new year to say he didn't really like the rap he sent me.. so if I could. Totally re-write it. So I did. But I haven't showed Louis the lyrics, I insisted he had to wait for its release next month because it's very sexual and... I'm sure he doesn't wanna hear his sister say stuff like that.. and he certainly won't want to see me in this outfit.. so I'm glad I didn't bring him along... I'm staying in America for a few day's which is exciting... it's little Freddie's first birthday in a few day's, so I'm staying in America to celebrate his first birthday with Louis. As Freddie is my only nephew and I adore him. Then after his birthday I'm heading back to the uk.. I think. I don't really have nothing else planned for over here.