Chapter 84: Howard Stern Show

14th August 2018

"Alright... look at who I'm sitting with" Howard Stern said joyfully "Anastasia Tomlinson" he said making me smile as I sat down on the stool "hello" I grinned getting comfy.
"How are you? It's such a pleasure to have you on the show!" He said smiling at me from his desk.

"I'm good thank you, how are you?" I asked him into the microphone.
"I'm good, I'm good." He nodded and spoke again "so this knew album.. you wrote it with, who??"
I cross one leg over the other and clear my throat "so I wrote it with a few writers, I wrote some songs completely on my own, and I wrote some with Julian Bunetta—"

Howard interrupted me "isn't he the guy who wrote with one direction?"
I nodded with a soft smile "he is. He's great." I smiled then carried on "I also wrote with Zayn, only a bit though, and a huge part of my writing was done with Harry Styles." I spoke as i pulled down my dress a little.

"How is the friendship between you and the boys because wasn't your brother in a boyband? He was in one direction wasn't he? Which one is your brother again?" "Yeah, yeah he was

"Yeah, yeah he was. Louis Tomlinson" I say softly. "Isn't he the one who isn't really— not really on the game right now"

I made a face "how do you mean?" I ask as nice as possible.
"he's not really that famous anymore is he? he's not putting any songs out. well if he is i haven't heard them"

that kind of pissed me off, "no, he's still releasing music, the past few years have been hard for him, and he's just quite busy at the moment.. i actually have two songs out with him" i tell him and glance over to the door where Harry and my manager is stood with raised eyebrows. i know even they are thinking that Howard is rude.

"oh so he is releasing music??" Howard asks and i nod "yeah he is, really good music too. he's fantastic." i smiled proudly, sticking up for my brother.
"did he help you write for this album??" Howard asked into the microphone "um- no, not really. i played him a little bit of it before it was released. but no he didn't really write on it apart from two songs on the album, in which we sing together on.. sooo—"

"that's how you came onto the scene isn't it? because of your brother. he made you famous, yeah?" he interrupted me.
"i—well i- yeah. he did. i was a model before he ever thought about going on the xfactor. i was a child model, i've been modelling since ten years old maybe?? i was signed to a proper modelling label at 16, i didn't get my big break till i was 18 i think." i told Howard "and that was because of your brother??"

i shrugged "you could say that, maybe."
"did he lay out your singing career?" Howard asked: i shook my head "actually no, well he kinda persuaded me, but Jason Derulo got me set up properly. i think i may of signed a record deal in 2015, but i wasn't really writing or creating anything. and on Christmas day of 2016 Jason rang louis and i got passed the phone. then we talked and collaborated on a song" i smiled
"which went straight to number one didn't it?" he wondered and i nodded smiling as i sat up a little "it did yeah. he's really talented"