Chapter 75: Home Alone

Magsimula sa umpisa

His eyes widened and his lips parted slightly. I realised his cheeks were flushed. Well, can't say the same about mine as well. He's half-naked, only wearing a fucking towel that wrapped around his waist. What is he doing here, looking like that?!

"Are you done eye-fucking me?" I snapped and he blinked a few times before straightening up his face.

"Yeah- I mean, I'm not staring at you." He turned away, blushing.

"Tch, yeah right. What are you doing here? Do you dress around half-naked and sneak into a girl's room at night as a hobby?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You invited me in, and no. My showers are not working so I was thinking of using yours." He said.

"You know there're thousands of bathrooms in here. Why the fuck are you using mine?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cause it will be so rude and awkward to use other people's bathroom without permission."

"Then use the guest rooms."

"I can't, it's lock. Then why on earth would I be here?" He frowned.

"Oh, right. I don't know where they kept the key. Yeah, go ahead." I smiled.

He went in without even thanking me or giving me second glances.

What's his problem?!

♧♧♧

I was lying on the bed, admiring the bracelet he gave me during Valentine's party, while Muzan was using the showers. I grazed my thumb on it, I shouldn't have accepted this. What was I thinking? This is priceless! I can't accept this, I raised myself to be better than this!

"You like it?"

I turned my head towards the bathroom that was opened and out came Muzan in a white robe. His hair and body were dripping wet and he looked so fucking hot! I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear him coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes, but you should take it back. It must have cost you a little but it's valuable and pricey. Besides, I hardly wear any jewellery anyways." I smiled.

"You like it, you take it. Besides, who else I can give it to?" He dried his hair.

"Maybe Vanessa?" I whispered.

"I should rephrase that. Who else is worthy of wearing it?"

"Vanessa."

"Do you think so little of yourself?" He frowned.

"Pft, no. It's just that she's your- I have no idea but you two hooked up with one another."

"I didn't hook up with anyone. You're the only girl." He snapped.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"Just keep the thing." He waved it off.

"At least make me feel like you're not spoiling me. I hate to be spoil." I stated.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." He rolled his eyes.

"Let me help you dry your hair." I smiled.

"No thank you, I can do it-"

"Please..." I pouted and gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine." He sighed.

I smiled. He sat down and handed me his towel. I took it and started drying his hair. I took in the fragrance of vanilla mint which was coming from him.

Wait a minute, am I smelling him?!?!

Eww! Stop. Get a hold of yourself!

"Done." I handed him back the towel.

"Nicely done." He stood up and he walked towards the door, intending to leave.

"Wait, you're leaving?"

"You want me to stay?" He turned back and raised an eyebrow.

"Um, not really. I mean you can if it's not a bother to you."

He smirked.

"Don't get the wrong idea! I'm just lonely! Besides, there's no one here so..."

"Do you have any more excuses?" He smirked.

"No." I looked down and blushed.

"Get some sleep."

"But it's still early." I whined.

"Then sleep early and wake up early." He turned back.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Back to my room. I assume you want me just for sex?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What?! No!" I blushed hard.

"Figures."

"I'm serious. I just like a little company." I looked away.

"Fine." He looked at me and sighed.

"I'll go back to change a new set of clothes."

"Don't miss me too much." He smirked before leaving.

Tch, as if!