Chapter 79: Falling For Him In A Month

Mitsuki

"Wake up, princess. It's morning."

"Hmm? Morning." I rubbed my eyes opened as I turned and faced him, both of us with our warm smile plastered on our faces.

"How did you sleep?"

"Great actually, no bad dreams, which is weird. I usually have bad dreams most of the night." I frowned.

"Maybe it's because-" He gave me a mischievous smirk

"Don't be so cocky." I laughed.

"Let's go. Today is a big day for you." He sat up.

"Great."

"I picked out a lovely outfit for you." He stood up and walked towards his closet, taking out a gothic Lolita dress.

" He stood up and walked towards his closet, taking out a gothic Lolita dress

God...

Well, at least it wasn't a dress from the 18th century, cause I hate it!

"It comes with leggings and black leather boots too." He took out.

"Why the fuck do you have a woman's dress in your closet?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I ordered my demons to get one for you. Don't get the wrong idea. Anyways, I find gothic Lolita style suits you a lot. It brings out the darkness in you." He explained.

"And a fresh new pair of lingerie. Don't get any ideas as well, I got it all from yesterday when you're sleeping." He raised his hand in the air in surrender.

"Get out." I snapped.

"I'm going to take a shower. You want we could join-" 

"No." I cut him off.

"Okay, then. I guessed you go first." He scratched the back of his neck.

Wait a minute, something fishy is going on here...

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What What?"

"You are narrowing your eyes at me." He protested.

"Just get in." He rolled his eyes.

I took a towel and a robe, eyeing him suspiciously on why would he let me use the showers first. That's when I wanted to close the door, he barged in.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" My eyes widened.

"I'm washing you." He said, buttoning up one of his fancy white shirts.

"What?! No! Get out!" I shouted and pointed at the door.

"Mitsu, it's either I'm washing you or you're washing me. Wait, we can take turns every day." He smirked, rolling up his sleeves.

"Neither of them! Now get out!" I yelled.

"It's an order, or are you still forgetting who your master is?" He scowled.