Chapter 39: Hostage

Mitsuki pov

After the funeral, I started on my investigation. Who knows how many demons he brought?! An army?!

"Hey, Miki." Chris came into my room.

"Hey, how are you? How's the child?" I asked.

"We're fine. I'm sorry I yelled at you back at the studio and put the blame on you. It was wrong, and I'm truly sorry." She apologized as she sat beside me on the edge of my bed.

"It's fine. I broke up with him, so he's all yours." I smiled.

"Thanks, you don't need to do that. We all know his heart belongs to you."

"Well, you just need to make an effort to make him fall for you. I'm sure you can do that. You just need to spend more time with him." I smiled.

"Thanks. I guess I need some love advice from the expert." She nudged my shoulder.

"I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't react like that." I apologized.

"You don't need to apologise for anything. It's my fault from the start, and it is my punishment I have to face." She sighed.

"Hey, at least I'll help you go through this. It'll be fine. Sisters?" I opened my arms.

"Sisters." She hugged me.

That's how we made up.

♧♧♧

"So basically we know there's a six eyes freak and a rainbow colour demon, and now another pot demon, so that makes it three." Said Braz.

"Ugh! So annoying, I'll just have to hold one of his minions as a hostage." I groaned.

"Hey, you don't think this Muzan guy has a lover do you?" Teresa smirked.

"Don't know, Why?"

"Cause we can kidnap her and use her as our advantage." Said Teresa.

"True. Every man has a weakness for their woman. They're vulnerable when it comes to the love of their life." Brad nodded.

"Hmm, I'll see what I can hunt down." I said.

"And I'll see what information I can find." Said Braz.

"Good, Alvin and I will be supporting Chris for the time being. Take care of yourself, and Miki, you need to really talk things with Zach. Make him see the truth." Said Teresa.

"I will."

♧♧♧

"So, you're sent from that bastard to get information about me? So tell me, how did that work out for you?" I smirked.

So, I captured one of his goons, caught her sneaking around the bar. She's pretty, like a badass, long hair with a perfect body. Probably his slut, she's the definition of a whore anyway.

So quick and short story, I kidnapped her and threw her in the dungeon. I have to say, she put up quite a fight. She's powerful, her powers came from those sashes that were thick and powerful to cut and it will fucking grow back, which I find it super annoying! In the end, I still managed to keep her hostage.

I was in my demon form the whole time, I'm not willing to risk my other life.

"Where's he?" I asked.

"Like I'm going to tell you?!" She spits at me, but I dodged it.

I froze her body in a block of very thick ice which was hard to break, only her mouth was the only part I didn't freeze.

"You know, you had him wrapped around his head, like a parasite!" She spat.

"First love is such a dangerous thing, isn't It? Say, do you think he cares about you?" My eyes glowed as I smirked.

"You brat!"

"Someone loves to call me that nickname these days. Say tell me, are you his new lover?"

"I worship that man! He's perfect like God! You don't deserve his attention! You slut!"

"Wow, I wonder, if I torture you now, will he come to your rescue? Barging into the room like a superman and saved you like the princess you think you are? Let's see how much he loves you, shall we?" I smiled.

"You Bit-"

In a shift moment, I pulled out a gun and shoved it in her mouth and continuously shooting her. Yeah, she's eating my bullets, Yo! I kept on firing until the bullets ran out. She's so messed up after I'm done.

"He didn't come? Well, that's a pity. I heard he's pretty hawt for a guy who is two-thousand-year-old." I smirked.

"You-You-"

"Say, what if I cut off your lips with this small pocket knife? Do you think he'll come this time?"

You know the rest.

Her screams were like music to my ears, and so does her begging and cursing.

♧♧♧

"Still alive?" Asked Braz.

"Yeah." I changed back into my human form.

"I see you had fun." Braz adjusted his glasses.

"Indeed I had." I smirked.

"How long do you intend to keep her there?"

"Until the mastermind comes and confronts himself." I shrugged.

"You do know, this is madness right?"

"My, have you grown soft? Just because it's been a while since I torture my victims, doesn't mean it is so pitiful." I spat.

"Sorry, it's just I've never seen you so sadistic in a while. It's uncomfortable."

"Then get used to it."

"If he doesn't come?"

"Then she'll know, how much he values her." I smiled as I shut the door behind.