Chapter 85: Sexual Punishment

Warning!!!
Mitsuki

The ride was silent until I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Not until someone took a bucket of cold water and poured it on me.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as I jolted up.

"Good, you're awake." Muzan stared down at me.

"Why the fuck would you- Why am I naked?!" I looked down and found myself naked on a bed.

"Shout and scream all you want, this is a hotel and I rented this floor to be deserted." He said, throwing the bucket away.

"You-you touched me?!"

"Stop saying like it's your first. I'm pretty sure you're giggling in your heart as those men tried to fuck you." He scowled.

What. The. Fuck?!

"Do you really think I'm a slut?!"

"Aren't you?"

"Raping and making love to my boyfriends are totally different matters!"

"It still means sticking a dick inside you." He scoffed.

"Oh My God! How can you be so shallow?! Here I thought you're the smart one!"

"Shallow? Tell me, who's the shallow one here? Running away from her problems just like the last time." He snarled.

"I'm not running away! I'm-l'm on vacation! Yeah, vacation!"

"Really? You should consider working on your lying skills." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't live my life, lying around!" I snapped.

"Now can you get me some clothes or a towel. It's cold." I shivered.

He scoffed and threw me a towel and I wiped myself with it before wrapping it around me. I didn't even notice him silently staring at me the whole time. Come to realise it, he had turned back into his old self again, but he's only wearing black long pants and an unbuttoned white shirt that leaves his God damn sexy torso in display.

"What were you doing in the woods late at night?" I asked.

"Teresa said about your car running out of juice so I came out to find you by myself. Then I tracked you down and found out that you're actually leaving me. You booked a flight and a hotel in Spain- What are you doing?" He explained.

"Going back home." I replied.

"You're going out like that?" He frowned.

"Yes, and I don't care. So long it's staying far away from you."

"You don't get it, do you?" He sighed, walking towards me.

"What do you- Hey! Put me down!" I shouted as he carried me up bridal style and threw me on the bed.

"First, you intended to leave me again and ended up almost getting rape and now you're going out only in a towel, saying that you don't care if any men try to rape you again with their eyes." He scowled, hovering over me.

"What are you- Hmmph!" He smashed his lips against mines.

I tried to push him off me, but he ended up ripping my towel away, and his legs between my legs. I can feel his boner rubbing against me.

"Oh God, Muzan" I moaned between kisses.

"You let other men touched you. What's even worst, trying to leave me again." He scowled, kissing me harder, even biting my bottom lip, licking my blood.