Chapter 86: Stripper

Warning
Mitsuki

"Wake up Mitsu."

"Hmm? It's morning already?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Yes, how's your sleep?"

I turned and saw Muzan sitting up with his head rested on his hand as he looked at me with a beaming smile played on his lips. What's he so happy about?

"Why are looking at me like that? Weirdo." I narrowed my eyes.

"You've forgotten about last night?" His eyes widened.

"No, we fucked many times." I answered.

"Not only just that." He smirked.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You told me you love me countless times, don't you remember?" He frowned.

"I did?" I raised an eyebrow.

Wait, now come to think of it, I did! Oh my god, the pleasure got into me that I started to say things without giving it a second thought yet!

"I take it back." I stood up and realised that my legs don't work anymore.

"What do you mean you take it back?!" He caught me just in time.

"Look, I wasn't thinking straight so just forget what I said." I pushed him away and tried to walk, but my legs were very shaky.

"You can't take it back! I forbid you to take it back!" He bellowed.

"Well, I just did!"

"Is this how you treat me?! After what we had yesterday, now you're just going to turn your back on me and said it never happened?!" He roared.

"That was a mistake!"

"No, it wasn't! You're basically begging me to fuck your brains out and now you're throwing me away like some trash, denying everything?!"

"We just had sex!"

"Tell that to the bitch who decided to leave me behind and almost got raped!"

"You did not just call me a Bitch?!"

"Well, you're acting like one!"

"You know What?! I wished I had been on that plane, flying to Spain so that I don't have to see your fucking ugly face again!"

"Don't bother, I'll show myself the way out!" He bellowed before he put on a shirt and left, slamming the door behind.

Then it hit me. I curled up nakedly in bed, bringing my knees towards my chest as I buried myself in my arms and sobbed.

What did I just say...

♧♧♧

It has been three fucking months after that day. I haven't seen him for three fucking months already!

Did I feel bad? Of course, I did! I tried to apologise but he wouldn't even see me! Heck, he's even trying to avoid me! I hadn't seen his face or his shadow for 3 Months!

He never came back any more. He ordered his people to help him move his stuff out of my house. I heard he's staying at a fancy hotel rented a VIP room and guessed what, security is tight.

I never gave up. Teresa and the others gave me a hard wake-up call and made me realize what a jerk I have been. I did not only just break his heart, but I even break his life! Now I even heard that guy have been having flings every night, and that broke my heart.