Chapter 37: Misery

Mitsuki pov

"He did what?!" John screamed on the other side of the phone line.

"Yeah, that." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn girl, are you okay? I'll be pretty pissed off right now if I was in your shoes."

"I just went on berserk mode." I giggled.

"Oh, now that's normal."

"Hey!" I chuckled.

"Look, I'll try to get him to his senses, and you, don't do anything stupid!" He warned.

"Yes sir!" I laughed.

Man, talking to my friends really helps, I was shocked that my human friends made me feel better.

"Just wait there until your boss comes."

"Where's Zach?" I can't help but wonder.

"Playing video games on the couch as nothing happen." He replied.

"What a jerk! Can't believe I like that guy!" I scoffed.

"I'll talk to him about this, and you're sure you okay with Zach and Chris together?"

"What can l say? Chris already has his child, the only thing that we can do now is getting them together."

"But you know he just made a stupid mistake and he still likes you right?"

"I'm aware of that. Besides, Chris likes him more than I do and if that what makes her happy, then go for it." I smiled sadly.

"She'll be damn to know what hell of a nice sister she has." John laughed.

"Ha, he likes her eventually. She's a nice girl, we just need Zach to open his God damn eyes." I smirked.

"You know that means you have to break up with him, right?" Asked John.

"Yeah, I'll deal with that tomorrow or later. Right now, all I need is someone to make me feel better." I smiled.

"I wish I was there with you."

"No need to. You've done enough. Talking to you has already made me feel a lot better."

I called Silvia before John, and she felt really sorry for me. She helped me with my emotions and helped me make my decision about this situation. I'm basically in the middle of this relationship, the highest part of the love cycle, and I needed to end it. She said she'll bring Emily home and hired a babysitter for her since this shit was going on, and even though I don't want to be away from her, I know she's right. This is fucking messed up and I don't her to involve with this, she's too young it may affect her mentality.

"I gotta go, bye."

"Bye." I smiled and hung up.

That's when I heard footsteps echoed throughout the hallway.

"Miki!"

♧♧♧

Muzan pov

I called her so many damn times, but it didn't reach her. What the hell is she doing?! She better be a good girl and waits for me!

I searched through the whole building until l kicked opened my office, which l was surprised it was unlocked. There she was.

Her eyes were seriously red and puffed with all the crying. Her cheeks were tainted with tears. She looked like a mess!

Her butt was sitting on my chair! My table was full of ice-cream containers?