Chapter 69: Therapist Part 2

Muzan

"Get out of my room!" I roared.

"What's wrong with you? You haven't even been out of your office from the day you moved in, and you are always so mad and grumpy after we came back from the party." Vanessa asked.

"That's none of your business."

"It is! You're my fiance and you're acting like you don't want to get married at all!" She screamed.

"You haven't even touched me! You haven't even touched me at all! You kept pushing me away like you're already married or something!" She shrieked.

I narrowed my eyes and glared at her. Is this what she wants from me? Sex? That's utterly repulsive. She has been cheating behind my back the whole time. Coming back with her neck full of hickeys, her hair and make-up were messed up and so does her clothes, like she just came back from a rollercoaster ride. I hired a detective to see if I was right, and I was, but the news doesn't really affect me at all. It's like I expected this to happen. Well, I'm marrying a slut anyways. I will deal with her after I get what I wanted.

Anyways, these days she has been busying herself with wedding decorations since it's only one week away from now.

"Sir, Miss Teresa is here." The butler knocked on the door.

"What?! What is she doing here?!" She shouted.

"Calm down, I invited her." I sighed.

"What?! Why?! She's one of Miki's sisters. She can't be here!"

"You have a grudge against Miki and not her sisters. So don't mix up your hateful feelings." I scowled.

"But darling-"

"I have a business to talk to Teresa. Get out and no eavesdropping." I snapped.

"But-"

"Out. Now." I raised my voice.

"Fine!" She stormed out and slammed the door behind.

"You wanted to see me?" Teresa came in and gave her coat to the butler.

"Yeah, please sit. Make yourself at home." I gestured towards the couch.

"I'm surprised you don't share a room with Vanessa, considering she's your fiancee. I thought she's eager to have you in bed with her." She said with a smirk.

"I don't share beds."

"And yet, you slept with my sister and even screwed her up. Don't think the whole house doesn't know about this." She raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, I don't like sleeping with a slut."

"But Miki is a slut. She slept with men every-"

"Shut up, I don't want to hear anything about that brat, especially her sex life." I scowled.

Again, thinking about her makes my heart twist, especially if I kept hearing that she hooking up with other men more than once.

"Well, too bad. I see you have some issues with her that you wish to talk about it." She raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have to be so smart in all of this?" I frowned.

"Psychology is one of my favourites." She smiled.

"You don't say." I rolled my eyes.

"So tell me, what's bothering you?" She sat down across me.

"Your sister. She's going on in my head every day and it's annoying." I scowled.