Chapter 49: Slavery

Mitsuki

"Stupid Tsukihiko! I want breakfast in bed, wear something appealing for me. Well here's something 'appealing' for you!" I cursed, then mimicked his voice and mocked him then shouted and kicked the wall.

Bad idea

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" I flinched and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I hate being human! It's like a baby too fragile to even walk!" I complained.

"Of course they are too fragile to walk, they're babies!" Teresa came in and smirked.

"I started fighting when I was one month old! My parents literally dumped me in the forest!" I shouted.

"Oh, we're going down to that part? We know you had a tough life so get over it cause you had a new one now, with us." She hugged me.

"Does your toes still hurt?" Asked Teresa.

"Ugh! Disguising as a human and restraining my powers sucks to the core! I feel like a human! A piece of shit! A joke!" I groaned.

"Well, too bad for you. I just bumped into Tsukihiko and he informed me to wake you up and remember to eat breakfast, which is odd coming from him." Said Teresa.

"Yeah, he just gave me a morning wake-up call." I rolled my eyes.

"Aww, that's sweet." Teresa smirked.

"Pft, sweet? Do you mean calling me up early in the morning and shouting at me? Yeah, that's so sweet." I rolled my eyes and said in a very sarcastic way.

"Just- Do what he says." Teresa sighed before leaving.

I cursed under my breath again. I tried to calm myself down and changed into a beautiful short dress before leaving my room and bringing his "breakfast in bed".

I sneered in front of his bedroom door before knocking it two times. I forgot to mention, he changed different rooms after his wife died. Figures, who sleeps in a crime scene? I promised to avenge Rei by killing that pot demon and its leader.

"Come in."

I reluctantly grabbed the doorknob and turned it, opening the door. I went in and closed it behind me. There is that jerk!

A shirtless Tsukihiko was sitting comfortably on the bed with a laptop on his lap. He seemed to be working, again. His gaze shifted from his laptop to me, and his eyes widened with astonishment before he cleared his throat and looked away.

"Come here." He ordered.

I just stood there, suppressing my anger. The one thing I hate the most is lowering myself until people order me around. How much I wish to just show him who I really am and shred him to pieces! Ugh! The temptation!

"My orders are absolute, princess. I hate repeating myself twice." He growled as a vein popped out from his forehead.

"Sorry" I glared and walked towards him, gritting my teeth.

"Put it down and feed me." He ordered again without looking at me.

"Wait What?!" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not repeating myself once more." He scowled.

"But I-"

"Do it." He shot me an angry glare and I nodded.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as I sat down beside him. I scooped up a spoonful of porridge and placed it near his mouth, signalling him to open his mouth.

"Is this your first time feeding? You should blow it first." He snarled.

"Well, I thought maybe burning you would be fun." I mumbled.