Chapter 45: Masturbate

Warning! Smut!
Mitsuki pov

"What if you like Tsukihiko?"

I almost choked on my saliva after I heard what Chris said.

We are currently in a cafe, drinking "special" drinks when we started chatting random stuff. Random stuff that I'm pretty sure doesn't involve Tsukihiko.

"Ha?! Don't make me laugh! Like I would like someone as egotistical as him!" I scoffed.

"Okay, but what if he likes you?" Teresa smirked.

"Hahaha!!! Like that's ever going to happen! He sees me as a joke! He hates me to the core! Why would he like me? Impossible! Nope! No way! Never!" I shook my head

"Why are you so certain he didn't fall for you? Haven't you been reading enough fanfic to realise where this relationship leads you to?" Teresa smirked.

"She's got a point." Chris nodded.

"No way! Tsukihiko is not my type. He's arrogant and cold-hearted." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I didn't know you even have one, considering what you are." Teresa mocked.

"Tch! Of course, l have! I like guys with a wild personality."

"Like bad boys?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, precisely, but the guy always treats me well and understands me whenever I'm not around for dates or anything, cause of my celebrity life. He's loyal to me, and maybe funny, definitely hawt and sexy!" I smirked.

"No way, keep dreaming." Teresa rolled her eyes.

"Well, Zach is pretty much like that, just the part where he always cheats on me. The other guys I dated just wanted sex, nothing else." I took a sip out of my drink.

"Harry?"

"He's so so. Not bad, but I also want someone to accept my double life." I said.

"Ooh, you mean your demonic self. Yeah, you were kind of different. A sadistic pervert who can't stop the pleasure of bringing pain to others." Said Teresa

"And don't forget strict and ruthless." Added Chris.

"And cruel and-"

"I get it! I'm a fucking hawt badass!" I snapped.

"Yeah, you are!"

"Tsukihiko and l, nope, never! Impossible!" I laughed.

"Well, you'll be surprised as many impossible things happened in life." Teresa said before lifting up her drink and took a huge sip.

♧♧♧

"Ugh! Faster baby!"

Where the fuck am I?! What's this? A woman and a man fucking each other on a desk? Damn the guy looked ripped! His dick jerking in and out of that woman...

Wow! He's fucking ripped and sexy! Even his bare naked back facing me is sexy! Broad shoulders, a sexy fucking ass! Wow! I want him!

I licked my lips as I want to take a step forward, I heard their moans again.

"Mitsuki, I love you. I love you so much!" He groaned.

"Don't stop Muzan! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like an awesome fucker you are!"

Eyes widened as my jaw dropped. I walked around them and my face scrunched up. That's me! Oh my god! What is this?! I don't remember fucking him! If I did, I'll probably remember that since I'm being fucked by a God-like man. Wait a minute?! Will I see him like this on the battlefield? Well, let's just hope I won't drool over him when I see him.

What irritates me is that I can't see his face. His head was shadowed.

"Fuck! I'm cuming! Harder Baby!" She moaned louder as she arched her back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Scream my name, Mitsu. Scream it out loud when I shot you with my seed and you'll be pregnant with my child." He went faster.

"I love you, Muza- ahhh!"

♧♧♧

"Ahhh!" I jolted up from my bed.

Out of breath, I tried to calm myself down. I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead and breathed.

Calm down. Calm down. You're not getting pregnant with some hawt dude's child.

I needed a drink!

I got down from the bed and wrapped myself up with a black coloured robe and walked out.

Muzan, that name again! Why?! Why me?! Why not someone else?!

I walked towards the kitchen and got myself a cup of water and sighed as I sat down.

If he has a fucking hot body, he better have a fucking hawt face! Oh great, now I'm turned on from remembering that fucking scene!

Should I? No that's embarrassing, but no one is watching, so...

I slowly pulled my panties aside and slid two fingers. I rolled my eyes back and parted my lips and slowly pumped my fingers in and out.

"O-oh just like that. Keep it up, baby." I moaned as I rubbed my clit fast as well.

"Want me to lick it for you?"

I yelped and pulled my fingers out and turned around. Great, anyone in this house, it just had to be him every time I did something embarrassing!

Tsukihiko, leaning against the wall with a smirk played on his lips and his arms folded across my chest.

"S-Sir, what are doing here?" I stuttered and blushed.

"Enjoying the view." He narrowed his eyes.

"Eww, you're disgusting!" I rolled my eyes.

"Says the girl who can't stop fingering herself." He snapped.

"You don't enjoy watching people masturbate, do you?" I frowned.

"I just came here for some coffee." He walked past me and grabbed a mug.

"Don't make such repulsive assumptions." He snarled while making coffee.

"They're not repulsive! Hey, you're the one who's watching me masturbate and you admitted you enjoyed it!" I scowled.

"Wow, and I did and it was sensational." Said Tsukihiko sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't give me that tone! I'm going to explode with this, no sex rule!"

"Then that just proves I need to extend this torment a bit longer." He smiled.

"You dare!" I hissed.

"Of course I do. I can do anything if you have forgotten who I am." He gently flicked my forehead.

"Ugh! You're up early?" I rubbed the spot he flicked.

"Work. You?"

"Bad dream." I shrugged.

"Want to talk about it?" Asked Tsukihiko softly.

"No, I'm cool. It's nothing really, just dreamt of having sex with someone I hate."

Tsukihiko gave me a look.

"I know, and I'm flattered." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen, leaving him bewildered.