Chapter 82: Feelings

Mitsuki

"Ugh." I groaned as I felt my back leaned against something soft.

"So pathetic." I heard a low growl as someone helped me take off my shoes and leggings.

"I want to sleep. Don't disturb me." I groaned, flipping around and pulling the covers.

"I didn't know princesses are so cranky." He chuckled.

"I'm not cranky!" I shot up.

"Yeah, a princess needs her beauty sleep so her skin looks better." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop calling me a princess!"

"Great, I annoyed you awake." He smirked.

"No, you didn't!" I snapped as my eyes unintentionally turned red.

"Your eyes are red again." He proclaimed.

"Is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, I won't tease you anymore, but you need to change into something comfortable before going back to sleep." He patted my head and took out one of his shirts.

"Don't look." I glared and took it from his hand.

"I won't." He smirked before turning around.

I quickly changed and went back to bed, but something caught my eye. It's a hairpin that I gave it to him thousands of years ago. It looks very old, but I was astonished that it still haven't rusted yet.

"I kept it, even until now I still can't bring my heart to throw it away." He said, picking it up.

"Why? Why do you still hold on to that false hope, even though you know we moved on with our lives?" I blankly stared at him.

"You need some rest." He said, putting the hairpin down.

"Why do you still love me?"

He stared at me, before sighing.

"You hated me when we met, two times an yet here you are, refusing to let go. Don't you know that I have already moved on from you?"

"I know. I know I hated every part of you, but I still love you, because you're Kazuki Mitsuki."

"That's not an answer." I snapped.

"Maybe it's not, to you, but you can say I've grown quite fond of you. Your stubbornness, your stupidity, your immaturity."

"No, just stop. My mind is a mess right now. I don't know what to think about you." I glared.

"It's fine. I'm willing to wait for you no matter how long it takes for you to give me a real answer." He smiled.

"I'm giving you one, and it's a No!"

"Really? If you are, then why do you always act so reluctant every time. Your mouth says no, but your actions prove a different story." He stared at me intensively.

"Wh-What?" My face turned bright red.

"See, just like that. You're blushing." He smirked.

"Shut up."

"I'll let you deal with your emotions." He said.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep." He smiled and quietly went to his side, and flopped down beside me, his back facing me and he switched off the lights.

So nice? No hugs and kisses, or even a cuddle?

I didn't sleep the whole night, but I didn't talk to Muzan as well, even though I knew he wasn't sleeping

I didn't sleep the whole night, but I didn't talk to Muzan as well, even though I knew he wasn't sleeping. My mind was replaying what he said to me earlier, about my feelings.

I don't even know anymore. I admit I do sometimes felt something for him, but most of the time I despise him, a lot.

A question came into my mind. What's love? Can I indicate what we have right now as Love? Do I love him or not?

It's been over a thousand years and I haven't felt anything after his parents forced me out of his life. I do hear some rumours that he turned out to be a fine lord but with a strict and ruthless behaviour. His body was weak, but apparently, I never heard of his funeral after that, and I left Japan.

Does he truly love me? He's good at hiding it and faking things, so he's not that trustworthy, but then his eyes...

He knows me already, is he trying to hide his insincerity? I was taught to never trust anyone if that person is with you more than a century and we have only just been living under the same roof for 3 months. It's almost April. I guessed you can say we have grown closer, but it just feels so wrong.

I can't forget what he did to his previous wife, or wives, and now Vanessa is pregnant, claiming the child is his. Not that I don't trust him, it's just that I don't want to take any chances. Men aren't trustworthy. I have been cheated for so many times by my boyfriends, not only just Zach, and I also don't really trust Muzan either.

As they say, never trust a demon.

I sighed. I need help. Maybe I can hire that therapist again.

Talk about this, April Fools is coming along. My day! Wait a minute, knowing Muzan, he would never let me celebrate April Fools!

Fuck my life! Who gives a shit?! I'm still pranking people even if he's against me as my master.

Next week...

I'm going to have lots of fun.