Chapter 77: Serve Him Well

Mitsuki

"Dickhead! Jerk! Motherfucker! Asshole!" I shouted as I ripped the paper he wrote to me.

I woke up early in the morning, to see him left the room already but there's a note and a revealing maid costume. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, brushed my teeth and combed my hair, you know daily routines before reading the damn note. I have to say, I was downright pissed.

He ordered me to wear this fucking maid costume for the rest of the day and I have to bring him his breakfast later in his study room. Why can't he just get it himself?! Oh, and he said if I disobeyed his orders, he's going to deduct one million of my salary if he doesn't find my 'job' appealing.

I cursed him and rend the paper to shreds. I looked at the maid outfit and I wished I could just puke. How is this a maid outfit?! It's fucking slutty!

 How is this a maid outfit?! It's fucking slutty!

In the end, I wore it.

Fuck my life...

Especially fuck you, Kibutsuji Muzan.

♧♧♧

Alvin spits as he saw me

Alvin spits as he saw me. Everyone stopped eating and their eyes widened and jaws dropped as everyone laid their eyes on me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!"

♧♧♧

"Zhè jiăn zhí shì zì jí huó gāi!" Teresa laughed. (You deserved it)

"You might as well dig a hole and crawl inside." Chris laughed.

"You know you definitely going to lose." Alvin smirked.

"Yesh, xiào gòu le méi?! (Are you done laughing?!) I have to bring this up!" I snapped as I carried the tray.

"Yeah, sure. Go to your master." Alvin purred and everyone laughed.

Ugh! Amateurs!

I literally ignored them but I snapped my fingers and their mouths immediately disappeared, and the laughter in the room was replaced with muffling. I smirked as I walked out of the room, feeling damn proud of myself.