Chapter 87: Muzan Being Sweet?

Mitsuki

"Why do you look so sad?"

I jolted up, awake and panting as her words replayed in my mind.

In my dreams, her head was lowered, the shadow was covering her face so that I can't see. We were facing across each other as she slowly looked up. I screamed.

"Why do you look so sad?"

Her face was horrible as her skin was dark grey and wrinkled. She has no eyes, so dark and hollow, and bloody tears rolled down her cheeks. She gave me a ghastly smile. Her smile was so wide that it's so abnormal.

I panted, buried my face in my hands as I cried quietly. My stomach turned to ice as her horrifying malevolent face replayed in my head.

Why the fuck would I dream of her again?!

"Are you okay love?"

I looked up and saw Muzan coming out of the bathroom, wiping his hands with a tissue.

"It's nothing. Just having a bad dream." I wiped my tears away and gave him a sad smile.

"I went away for a few minutes and you're having a bad dream?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't flatter yourself too much." I scoffed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked softly as he put on a shirt.

"Maybe a cuddle with my new boyfriend would be nice." I giggled.

"More like naive." He scoffed.

"Fine then, I'll call my Koku for cuddling time." I snapped and grabbed my phone.

"Put that thing down, and who on earth you're calling him yours? Allowing you giving him a cute nickname is one thing and now you're claiming him as yours?" He growled.

"What can I say? My boyfriend is being selfish and insulting. So what's wrong finding someone else who is much sweeter than him?" I sassed.

"Shut up, you're not calling any men." He snapped

"What? Feeling sad that I don't have a cute nickname for you, Mu?" I wriggled my brows.

"Mu?" He frowned.

"Not sweet enough for you? How about Mumu instead?"

"Call me either of those and I'll carve you up." He scowled.

"Aww, love you too." I giggled.

"Whatever." He scoffed.

"Hey, Muzan." I called.

"What?" He snapped.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"For what?" He frowned.

"Thanks for taking my mind off that dream. I know that bickering with you is normal or it means nothing to you, but it kept my mind off that horrible dream. So, thanks." I smiled sweetly.

"Don't get too comfy." He snarled.

"Come here, my sweet and handsome boyfriend. No, wait! Leave the sweet part." I opened my arms and laughed.

He growled before he walked towards me and flopped beside me, bringing me down with him as we laid across each other, hands wrapping around us. I nuzzled my head against his chest and sighed. This is nice.

"I can be sweet you know?" He smirked.

"Ha! I doubt that! Being nice and sweet was never your way of doing things!" I mocked.