Chapter 25: Astonished

Next day
Mitsuki pov

"Sir, we need to talk." I stood over Tsukihiko's desk.

"About?" He raised an eyebrow.

"This!" I pointed at my swollen lips.

"I know, they're magnificent, aren't they? State of the art." He smirked, admiring his 'work'.

"Shut up! Thanks to you, I almost got caught cheating, and I hate cheating!" I shouted.

"Then get used to it." He smiled.

"Ugh! How could you do this to me?!" I shouted.

"There's nothing wrong expressing my frustration to someone." He shrugged.

"This has to stop!"

"Said the girl who considers me as a friend." He scoffed.

"Well, now you're just being a jerk! For God sake, you're married! If don't love her, at least show some respect!" I spat.

"She doesn't deserve my respect, none of you does." He scowled.

"I wonder if you ever love someone in your life, and I wonder what kind of unfortunate girl would fall for you." I snarled.

"Nice try, I've been in a real relationship before."

This news caused my heart to stop. He loved someone before?! Oh My God! That's so...

I can't even find the words anymore.

"What? What's with that face? Is it that shocking that l loved someone before?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! I mean, no! I mean- Who is the unfortunate girl?!" I blinked a few times.

"That's none of your business." He said.

"She dumped your ass, didn't she?" I smirked.

"I said, that's none of your business! If you have nothing else to say, then leave. I have work to do." He scowled.

"Don't ever touch me again. If you do, I'll tell your wife and expose your true intentions." I snapped before turning around to leave.

"And for your information, I knew that she dumped you. Who wouldn't? Someone like you, don't deserve to be with anyone, because you only love yourself." I glared at him one last time before closing the door.

♧♧♧

"Yes baby, just like that! Don't move!" Chris stood back and admire her work.

"Miki, pretty." Emily's eyes sparkled with joy.

Ugh! Modelling Chinese clothes for Chris is such a pain in the ass.

"Yes! This one! You look like a real empress!"

"Can you keep it down there! I'm trying to read the script!" Teresa shouted.

"Hey, guys- Wow! You look beautiful, baby girl!" Zach walked in with Alvin and his eyes laid on me. He seemed amazed.

"Really? I think that it makes you look fat!" Alvin laughed.

"Shut up! You don't know a thing about fashion!" Chris snarled.

"Don't mind him. You did a great job, Chris." Zach complimented.

"Thanks, Zach." Chris smiled.

"I came here to wish you good luck, but I don't think you need it." Zach blushed.