Chapter 11: A Date?

Mitsuki pov

"You are doing great Miki!" Chris complimented me once I finished my song.

"Thanks." I put down my electric guitar.

"Looks like our boss was here too." Chris smirked.

"He came to see me?" I asked.

"Yeah, and he just left after you're done, which is weird." Said Chris.

I basically told every one of my siblings about my freedom is in his hands, and it stinks.

"Your highness." Sebastian came in and bowed his head.

"Yes Sebastian? What is it?" I asked.

"Someone is outside of your house." He straightened up.

"So? Let them in." I said.

"But he's someone you despise, someone who betrayed you, someone who cheated on you so many times."

"Tony? We dated last year, but he is in London doing his master degree in Science."

"I'm talking about Mr Smith your grace." He corrected.

"Who is that again? Austin? Zayn? Harry? Louis?-"

"It's Zach for God Sake! I know you guys broke up for a month now but you just met that bastard two days ago!"

"Oh that guy! Wait! When we did we date again?" I rub my chin and asked, trying to remember.

Chris raises an eyebrow at me and giving me a look.

"Oh I'm sorry, since we were just basically playing around and fucking each other, you know, friends with benefits. Ha! I knew he wants me back all along!"

"When will you ever change." Chris just shook her head and folded her arms across her chest.

♧♧♧

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Well, you can't just let him stay outside forever." Chris dragged me towards the door.

"But I don't want to see him. Heck! He moaned my name when Vanessa gave him a blowjob! He actually likes me! Ugh! That's disgusting!" I tried to find my way out of this.

"You started this, now end it. I don't want to hear moaning or skin slapping noises in your room you understand? I have been suffering for years now, so don't." Chris warned me.

"Fine. Can I go get Teresa if-"

Chris already opened the door and pushed me outside and shut the door. Great, now I am stuck! I don't want to do this! Guys who are in love are freaking weird and cheesy, it makes me want to puke.

I sighed and look at the guy standing in front of me with a goofy smile and a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

He's wearing a suit with a loosen black tie and the top button of his shirt is unbutton so it makes him look hawt. He looks like those arrogant hawt rich guys, but I don't feel anything. I don't feel like jumping into his arms and kissing him cause he's hawt and good-looking like I once thought when I used to date him. Yes, I dated him cause I think he's hawt but now I'm just bored and scared! His eyes are full of love and admiration. That's fucking scary!

He's in love with me! Fuck my life!

"You have exactly two seconds to say what you want. 1, 2." I purposely shouted so I didn't need to hear what he had to say.